Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2022

Just now, Redpanther said:

Ohhhhhh…… well that isn’t ideal 

Basso more than capable of scoring in the main body 

It's been 2 weeks, and i've heard nothing. 2 weeks was always going to be the cut off point.  It was Sedgman and Rasmus Jensen.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

It's been 2 weeks, and i've heard nothing. 2 weeks was always going to be the cut off point.  It was Sedgman and Rasmus Jensen.

Sedgmen still available and rode very well tonight 

2 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Sedgmen still available and rode very well tonight 

Rasser is in the UK on the 9th July riding for the rest of the world v the UK. Like i said i've heard no more and with your latest news, i said i would own it.

2 hours ago, Redpanther said:

Sedge would have a higher average wouldn’t he? Basso needs too stay at reserve

2 hours ago, Flappy said:

Nope he's on a 4.00

Sedgmen would come in on a 4.34 ave at reserve.

6 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Sedgmen would come in on a 4.34 ave at reserve.

I'd make the change personally 

12 hours ago, Redpanther said:

Ulrich needs too pack his bags and go, a few decent performances this season but other than that he’s the one who’s consistently not delivering, sedge should get a chance 

Why would anyone replace a rider with a  6.62 average with a 4pt rider ,  granted Ostergaard is not riding nowhere near to his average but to waste the 2.62 would cause uproar, remember the reaction to Summers for Cook.

If Sedgmen was to join it would be better with him as a filler rider for another bigger hitting rider in excess of Ostergaard's 6.62 but that requires 2 changes.

Sedgmen rode well last night but his record shows he doesn't maintain his form , cant judge him on one meeting on a smaller track got to show he can score on bigger tracks as well and on his showing at NSS the other week for Ipswich i dont think the showground would suit him,  dont see him as a fast racer rider.

Edited by scoobydoo

12 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Why would anyone replace a rider with a  6.62 average with a 4pt rider ,  granted Ostergaard is not riding nowhere near to his average but to waste the 2.62 would cause uproar, remember the reaction to Summers for Cook.

If Sedgmen was to join it would be better with him as a filler rider for another bigger hitting rider in excess of Ostergaard's 6.62 but that requires 2 changes.

Sedgmen rode well last night but his record shows he doesn't maintain his form , cant judge him on one meeting on a smaller track got to show he can score on bigger tracks as well and on his showing at NSS the other week for Ipswich i dont think the showground would suit him,  dont see him as a fast racer rider.

Tbf I’ll be honest and admit his average is a lot lower than what I thought it was, I agree with you that replacing ulrich with his would be silly average wise but ulrichs the one that needs too go, simple as that in my opinion. At home he constantly moves wide of bends 2 and 4 and away riders get up the inside, heat 8 on Monday as a prime example, challenging for first goes wide and ends up being passed by both, does it time and time again 

Ully might have a 6.62 average but that's built on his best season of his career last year.

This year before last night he's 4.92.... 

So we're not throwing away points, end of the day, Sedgeman (as an example) wouldn't score any less home or away than Ully currently is.

1 hour ago, Panthers99 said:

Ully might have a 6.62 average but that's built on his best season of his career last year.

This year before last night he's 4.92.... 

So we're not throwing away points, end of the day, Sedgeman (as an example) wouldn't score any less home or away than Ully currently is.

This completely and he's rode the showground well in the past 

I think you're better off sticking with Ostergaard.  He is getting better as the season progresses and Sedgmen is a risk not worth taking.

2 hours ago, SPEEDY69 said:

I think you're better off sticking with Ostergaard.  He is getting better as the season progresses and Sedgmen is a risk not worth taking.

He's garbage