British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2022

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I would imagine Buster put a  big chunk of cash into the club. Who knows what's in the small print. We're not privy to what's going on behind the scenes, but does seen strange that changes haven't been made.

It does seem strange but as i think you said before the NKI situation may of scuppered the changes you heard 

29 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

I've currently drafting a letter to the Peterborough MP (Paul Bristow).

Don’t use crayons.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

30 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Ard you drawing a picture with your crayons of a speedway track with stick riders racing and a few fans watching plus a big orange sun in the top corner ,

if so after last nights match at Sheffield dont forget to include some stick men still foot pumping up the air fence on one bend .:D

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

You may as well write to Eric Bristow - it will probably help just as much.......

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

It does seem strange but as i think you said before the NKI situation may of scuppered the changes you heard 

It is strange. I thought it was going to happen. With Rasser i guess anything could of happened, but yeah the NKI thing might of had something to do with it. But Sedgmen is up for grabs and in the UK. Probably snapped up by Sheffield after last night.

2 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

It is strange. I thought it was going to happen. With Rasser i guess anything could of happened, but yeah the NKI thing might of had something to do with it. But Sedgmen is up for grabs and in the UK. Probably snapped up by Sheffield after last night.

But would they use their 2nd and last available change to cover the same spot in the team only 2 weeks before and with such a long way to go before the window closes.....

Looking at July 1st averages Scott Nicholls has just survived dropping to reserve by 0.04  maybe went in his favour not riding at Ipswich & Wolverhampton 

Looks like Edinburgh have found a new site for a track ,

Edited by scoobydoo

3 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

Looking at July 1st averages Scott Nicholls has just survived dropping to reserve by 0.04  maybe went in his favour not riding at Ipswich & Wolverhampton 

Looks like Edinburgh have found a new site for a track ,

Interesting. As I would say those would be his better away tracks!

Sedgmen gone to Sheffield. Panthers far too slow to act to sign a rider in hot form 

6 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Sedgmen gone to Sheffield. Panthers far too slow to act to sign a rider in hot form 

Don't worry it won't last.....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Flappy said:

Lots of hype around at the moment about Sedgemen but a across the rest of the season is he likely to be any better than what you've already got? I'm unconvinced, especially as he has had seasons before where he starts well and tails off. One or two Lynn fans wanted him in place of Kerr or Jorgensen but I'm not sure he'd be an upgrade over fourteen meeting or whatever is left. Perhaps he was considered for both clubs by Buster but deemed not what was required despite some good current form.

Sedgemen wouldn't be my cup of tea neither.As Bagpuss has said he does normally falter after a while.While he looked OK the other night,a few weeks back he was very poor at BV.Time will tell I suppose.

4 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Interesting. As I would say those would be his better away tracks!

I would of said the same tbh,   

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Lots of hype around at the moment about Sedgemen but a across the rest of the season is he likely to be any better than what you've already got? I'm unconvinced, especially as he has had seasons before where he starts well and tails off. One or two Lynn fans wanted him in place of Kerr or Jorgensen but I'm not sure he'd be an upgrade over fourteen meeting or whatever is left. Perhaps he was considered for both clubs by Buster but deemed not what was required despite some good current form.

I said much the same about him he always seems eager to get a place then just as eager to lose it again , knew he was Sheffield bound after seeing him in his old tigers kevlars monday,