British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2022

I wouldn't want him for any of our riders. Nothing really to gain.

9 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I wouldn't want him for any of our riders. Nothing really to gain.

He could well be this season's Ostergaard. Even if it's a one season wonder in speedway you have to make those moves 

2 minutes ago, Flappy said:

He could well be this season's Ostergaard. Even if it's a one season wonder in speedway you have to make those moves 

You never know, he might be. I'd have him in a double change to fit a top rider in if needed.  But with the way a few of your riders are going and being bottom, you'd probably have nowt to loose to give him a go..

Having said that, we go bottom if you beat us on Monday :(

Palin took a tumble yesterday in practice at Belle Vue. Another concussion job by the looks, so will be out next week.

000 Jenkins to the rescue then as he will miss 3 Peterborough matches 2 home 1 away  

Edited by scoobydoo

18 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

000 Jenkins to the rescue then as he will miss 3 Peterborough matches 2 home 1 away  

Just the Lynn meeting i thought ?

4 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Just the Lynn meeting i thought ?

If its concussion as he it seems  spent the night in hospital then its 12 days i believe for his age bracket so thats  vs Lynn & Wolves at home & Sheffield away on 14th July all matches be should of been riding in 

Edited by scoobydoo

For some reason i thought it was 9 days. Better safe than sorry.

8 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

For some reason i thought it was 9 days. Better safe than sorry.

I read on another thread think it was Oxford v Leicester that its dependant on age of rider involved 

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

I read on another thread think it was Oxford v Leicester that its dependant on age of rider involved 

16 - 19years old 12 Days

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Panthers99 said:

Palin took a tumble yesterday in practice at Belle Vue. Another concussion job by the looks, so will be out next week.

a rather nasty tumble it was too

With what happened after the tumble (seizures) I should imagine he will miss more than the 12 days protocol. 

it was a rather hard whack to the head he had. 

it was a horrible sight

get well soon palin 

• Sad 3

“Last season we were all like a collective, and this year we’ve been pretty much the same, but all of a sudden Bomber has just kicked on, and he looks outstanding.“You feel like you can rely on him in every single race at the moment, and it makes a big difference.” Rob Lyon

Agree about Bomber but the other bit Is completely incorrect imo..I think the averages prove that is not the case...

Edited by chrismorton