Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2022

16 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Palm Toft, Andersen, Nicholls, Harris and Ulrich would be such a powerful top 5.

It would be like having 5 number 1s.

I doubt it considering 2 of them had spells at reserve last year!

All this Harris wanting Oxford if they were going to be in the Prem, where has that been said? Or is it all just rumour?

51 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Palm Toft, Andersen, Nicholls, Harris and Ulrich would be such a powerful top 5.

It would be like having 5 number 1s.

Reigning Champions.  

It's not possible to build a play-off side with Ostergaard unfortunately. Need more than 4.33 for that senior reserve position imo.

This is the best 1-7 that I can build. Can you build a better 1-7 with riders who are linked to us?

1. Michael Palm Toft

2. Craig Cook

3. Chris Harris

4. Scott Nicholls

5. Hans Andersen

6. Kasper Andersen

7. Jordan Palin (RS)

1. MPT 7.17

2. Scotty 6.71

3. Hans 7.05

4. Cook 6.98

5. Ully 7.09

6. 4.02 (new overseas rider)

7. Palin (RS)

I can't see the bosses not giving Ully a spot, mostly through sentiment to his performance last season.

We're going to struggle if Harris, Hans, MPT, Ully & Nicholls all return imo as we cant get anyone decent out of the 4.33 remaining imo.

The only names from the 2021 GSA's who fit.

Jordan Stewart - Practically been off the bike for two years and Ully would be coming back from a serious injury too so it's far too risky going with both imo.

Lewis Bridger - Quitter

Ty Proctor - Journey man on the back of a horrific spell with KL.

Ricky Wells - Same as Proctor

Stefan Nielsen - Not good enough to clean up at reserve

James Wright - Couldn't cut it in the Premiership

The fact that Lynn are announcing their team next week and panthers are hoping to be done by Xmas suggests there's a change or 2.

If it's a choice between Ostergaard and Harris I'm sorry it's Harris that wins every time.

13 minutes ago, Flappy said:

The fact that Lynn are announcing their team next week and panthers are hoping to be done by Xmas suggests there's a change or 2.

If it's a choice between Ostergaard and Harris I'm sorry it's Harris that wins every time.

Don't like to disagree with Phil The Ace but I really cant see Buczkowski going to Ippo. 

My money is on Buczkowski to us as it stands as I just cant see where else he could end up.

BV - Fricke, Kurtz, Wright, Batchelor, Brennan +2 (Phil The Ace would know if Buzz was heading to BV for sure)

IPS - Doyle, King, Riss, Heeps, Starke, Rowe +1 (Over 7.00 points remaining to fit in Cook rather than Buzz)

KL - Lawson, Kildemand, Pickering, Jorgensen, Kerr, R. Worrall + Rising Star

SHEFF - J. Holder, Ellis, Musielak, Howarth, Allen, Mountain + 1 (Just under 5.50 left for a second string at No.2)

WOLVES - Masters, N. Morris, Douglas, Becker, S. Worrall, Kemp & Flint

1 hour ago, Flappy said:

If Lynn announce there team and there's a 2021 Dads Army rider included  then it adds to the suspence of whose new in the 2022 Dads Army

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Cookie is the only one not being featured in teams created by ITK's on this forum across various threads.

I'd take Cook personally over Ulrich 

1 minute ago, Flappy said:

I'd take Cook personally over Ulrich 

I think this may very well happen tbh.

Somebody in our 1-5 from 2020 has to go due to the numbers game unfortunately. Just nobody available on a 4.33 or lower that would make us a play-off team imo. 

Other than the 2021 GSA's I named earlier you're then going back previous seasons looking for riders and the list doesn't improve as you're looking at riders like James Sarjeant, Simon Lambert and co.

I've kept mentioning Kasper Andersen because he's the closest rider to the possible 4.33 remaining (4.36) if all of the top 5 were to return from the 2021 side.

Big decision for Buster, Dale and Rob coming up.

Do you go with sentiment and a fight for the wooden spoon in 2021 looking at other teams rumoured line-ups or do you go with a title challenging side by releasing a member of the 1-5 from this season for the benefit of the team allowing more room for movement when it comes to the No.6 position.

Cook and Kasper Andersen all day long for me.