British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2022

One rider who I fancy could do an Ostergaard from reserve this season would be Ricky Wells he's got the undoubted ability but not been consistent enough in the top flight.  

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Flappy said:

One rider who I fancy could do an Ostergaard from reserve this season would be Ricky Wells he's got the undoubted ability but not been consistent enough in the top flight.  

No chance with Wells , Basso is worth a look if Ostergaard is retained, a young dane riding with 2 experienced danes could be beneficial 

2 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

No chance with Wells , Basso is worth a look if Ostergaard is retained, a young dane riding with 2 experienced danes could be beneficial 

Well I hope you have a decent club hat for Basso otherwise it could be a deal breaker! :P

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Well I hope you have a decent club hat for Basso otherwise it could be a deal breaker! :P

Maybe just having  the same colour kevlars as the rest of the team might seal a deal plus a much sought after Dads Army hat thrown in .

Edited by scoobydoo

Birkemose was going to ride in our anniversary meeting that got postponed

1 hour ago, Flappy said:

He's awful tbh Flappy.

Been on the decline in the Championship for the last two seasons as well.

Riss still hasn't be announced at Ipswich and it's unlikely he does get announced if they've signed Batchelor which leaves us or Sheffield.

Dimitri Berge 4.14, TH Jonasson 4.18 or a newcomer to the league is the best options we've got.

Anyone other than one of the above then we're going to struggle next season imo. Can't be going with a Proctor, Wells, J. Wright, S. Lambert etc. 

So what's the exclusive in the Daily Star sport that'll interest panthers fans