British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2022

It would be nice if the club came out and made some sort of intensions clear with regards to this disaster of a season. Are we going to keep on struggling with what we have or are other options being pursued?...it's like radio silence at the minute..no respect for the fans, all they do is moan when they don't turn up...which will be very soon as we are no competition for anyone in this league.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Isn’t he belle vues number 8 ??

Yes but he has been told he is free to go elsewhere if a position comes up

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, chrismorton said:

It would be nice if the club came out and made some sort of intensions clear with regards to this disaster of a season. Are we going to keep on struggling with what we have or are other options being pursued?...it's like radio silence at the minute..no respect for the fans, all they do is moan when they don't turn up...which will be very soon as we are no competition for anyone in this league.

As somebody who negotiates million-pound deals for a living, silence is when both parties are making the most progress. 

We have made contact with all of the top Ekstraliga riders. Just have some patience!

Edited by BassoRacingFan
  • Haha 6

We've got no excuse not to sign Connor Bailey now.

Riding very well this season.

17 minutes ago, TTT said:

We've got no excuse not to sign Connor Bailey now.

Riding very well this season.

Is he Australian ?

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

Is he Australian ?

Partly I think.

5 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Is he Australian ?

Yes but he is riding under a British passport and wants to ride for GB

Edited by Cookiefan
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Jason Edwards looks a better bet for number 8 if hes on the RS list

Another going very well 

17 hours ago, chrismorton said:

I haven’t seen anything from the club moaning about fans not turning up, the crowd for the last match against Wolves was excellent.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bigcatdiary said:

I haven’t seen anything from the club moaning about fans not turning up, the crowd for the last match against Wolves was excellent.

Was a bank holiday fixture tho always going too be more people there in my opinion 

On 6/3/2022 at 12:09 AM, stevehone said:

MJJ?

Can’t be him - Rides in Poland, Denmark and Sweden already. In very poor form in Poland though but with his team in trouble I can’t see him becoming available any time soon.

Tungate is another who isn’t available as he currently rides in Poland, Denmark and Sweden too. 

Out of the ones named so far only Thorsell, Buczkowski and Tonder are available based upon the league allowances.

I think there is going to be a bit of a shuffle round with pboro and kings Lynn. I have been told that Robert lambert will be racing in England by the end of June. At which club I have no idea. I don’t know what his average would be either. 
whether he quits his Swedish club or the pzm have come to an agreement to let the riders ride in as many leagues as they want I’m not sure either. But keep your eyes open for some lambert news in the coming weeks I reckon 

Edited by Gasser90