British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2022

I’d be giving Kenneth Bjerre a ring, (if eligible)  in good form in Poland atm. Rob knows him well from when he was his manager when Kenny was In the GP’s and has obviously worked with him at Kings Lynn

I think that Lamberts average is 8+ , so Lynn would need to lose 2 riders , cant really see that happening unless Lambert has said he will only return to Lynn

I think Lynn will drop TJ and Kerr to make way for lambert and then fit in a someone like Jake Allen, that would make them unstoppable in my opinion 

Dont think that would fit or happen both Kerr and TJ are having decent seasons and Lambert , NKI, Lawson and Pickering wouldn't be cheap. 

27 minutes ago, Redpanther said:

I’d be giving Kenneth Bjerre a ring, (if eligible)  in good form in Poland atm. Rob knows him well from when he was his manager when Kenny was In the GP’s and has obviously worked with him at Kings Lynn

Bjerre & Buczkowski  for Ostergaard & Nicholls,  but wont happen 

2 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Would be shocked if Kildemand doesn't join 

Didn’t want to replace oyster card last year so why would he now

Just now, hans fan said:

He ha since agreed a deal with Buster to sign for King's Lynn 

3 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Dont think that would fit or happen both Kerr and TJ are having decent seasons and Lambert , NKI, Lawson and Pickering wouldn't be cheap. 

You lot can keep your hands of our Lambo:nono:..  I really can't see Lynn dropping 2 of their loyal riders to bring Robert back. He finished the 2019 season on 7.81. But i don't know if he would keep that. Would be nice to see him again and it would be easy for you to fit him in. You actually have a reason to drop a few riders.

7 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Would be shocked if Kildemand doesn't join 

It's coming up to 6 weeks since he broke his leg .He can't be far from ready, these riders are made from strong stuff. He would be better than what you have until he binned it again. He wouldn't be  the top of my list, but better than nowt.

1 hour ago, hans fan said:

His average was always too high so was never going to replace Ulrich last year. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

You lot can keep your hands of our Lambo:nono:..  I really can't see Lynn dropping 2 of their loyal riders to bring Robert back. He finished the 2019 season on 7.81. But i don't know if he would keep that. Would be nice to see him again and it would be easy for you to fit him in. You actually have a reason to drop a few riders.

Dont particularly want him to be honest rather have Simon !!  no doubt matured abit more now but his antics during his Panthers days wont all be forgotten 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Dont particularly want him to be honest rather have Simon !!  no doubt matured abit more now but his antics during his Panthers days wont all be forgotten 

I'd take him but he and his mum didn't come across well last time. 

He's clearly matured as a person and kicked on as a rider 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, BassoRacingFan said:

As somebody who negotiates million-pound deals for a living, silence is when both parties are making the most progress. 

We have made contact with all of the top Ekstraliga riders. Just have some patience!

:icon_smile_clown:

7 hours ago, bigcatdiary said:

I haven’t seen anything from the club moaning about fans not turning up, the crowd for the last match against Wolves was excellent.

So over the years you've never heard them moan about lack of crowds?