British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2022

Whats the point in this 'i know something you dont' why not just say all or say nothing. 

Or does it make you feel big saying you know more than others??

Edited by cambpanther
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, cambpanther said:

Whats the point in this 'i know something you dont' why not just say all or say nothing. 

Or he's been told in confidence not to mention names.  The fact we're making two changes has been common knowledge for at least a week.

1 hour ago, Flappy said:

Or he's been told in confidence not to mention names.  The fact we're making two changes has been common knowledge for at least a week.

But waits for people to guess names just to say these names are wrong..

10 hours ago, Flappy said:

Scott never went to reserve tbf 

He was to be at reserve in the ill fated covid year that never was does that count 

2 hours ago, cambpanther said:

Its fun guessing just ask BassoRacingFan it helps him with the worped mindset to make some whacky suggestions 

Edited by scoobydoo

10 hours ago, Flappy said:

14.49 for 2 riders is a hefty lump.  Get it right it should make us very strong with Harris and MPT in decent enough form and Basso at reserve 

Could do with one being a genuine #1 as MPT needs to return to the middle order

Haven’t really studied the table, but are Peterborough that far out of reach for 4th? Forget coming first or second that really doesn’t matter. If these changes really make a difference, winning the remaining home fixtures is a given, then pick up a couple of 4 point away wins and surely they could sneak in. IF they get there, could even then be favourites!

Edited by Arch Stanton

Be sad too see Scott go if that is the case, I know he’s had a poor season this year and after his heroics last year would of loved too have him gone out on a high, maybe just one premiership season too many, ulrich on the other hand I’m glad he’s off 

4 hours ago, Flappy said:

3 hours ago, cambpanther said:

If he names names & then there are problems with the checks & ratifications then he becomes the fool.

5 hours ago, cambpanther said:

Not at all. I'm not that kind of person. You have 2 riders coming in that will improve you. I though the news would cheer you  fans up.I'm sorry:rolleyes:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, cambpanther said:

Ok. To please you i wont say anymore on the subject :unsure:

1 hour ago, Redpanther said:

Be sad too see Scott go if that is the case, I know he’s had a poor season this year and after his heroics last year would of loved too have him gone out on a high, maybe just one premiership season too many, ulrich on the other hand I’m glad he’s off 

A poor season? - not that many meetings so far! 

5 hours ago, cambpanther said:

What's the point in this 'i know something you don't' why not just say all or say nothing. 

If you've been around long enough you'll know that they tend to know something that they've heard elsewhere that someone else heard from elsewhere etc etc. It's usually uninteresting and nothing that you couldn't have worked out or sourced yourself anyway, as well as missing the important detail. Even if they think they do know something unique then they're almost always wrong.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1