British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

Glasgow v Birmingham Friday 24 September 7.30 pm

If Glasgow beat Birmingham on Friday and I stress if, they will move above Redcar and into second place. Only Leicester could overtake them and only if they beat the Tigers this Sunday! So time for all tigers fans to really get behind the boys. Hopefully the weather gods don't interfere and the match goes ahead on Friday with a home win. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SharpenRake said:

If Glasgow beat Birmingham on Friday and I stress if, they will move above Redcar and into second place. Only Leicester could overtake them and only if they beat the Tigers this Sunday! So time for all tigers fans to really get behind the boys. Hopefully the weather gods don't interfere and the match goes ahead on Friday with a home win. 

Then again, if (and l stress if) Birmingham beat Glasgow, they would jump up to fifth in the final table, with Scunthorpe dropping out of the play-offs altogether!

• Like 1

If the away team arrive without an agenda, and I stress if, the paying public might see some speedway this week.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Then again, if (and l stress if) Birmingham beat Glasgow, they would jump up to fifth in the final table, with Scunthorpe dropping out of the play-offs altogether!

A draw would be sufficient to take Birmingham up to 5th place and drop Scunthorpe from the play-offs.

If (and I stress, IF) the weather is kind on Friday up North....We'll be lucky to hit 40 points....let alone get a draw....

Edited by GiveusaB

6 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Then again if and I stress if my Aunty had b*ws she would have been my Uncle.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

If, and I stress if, I thought people were taking the mick I'd be happy that they were all having a laugh rather than  behaving like a 'di*k'.

Edited by SharpenRake

18 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

If, and I stress if, I thought people were taking the mick I'd be happy that they were all having a laugh rather than  behaving like a 'di*k. 

This is becoming stressfull.:(

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

If (and I stress, IF) the weather is kind on Friday up North....We'll be lucky to hit 40 points....let alone get a draw....

More realistic assessment.IMO

2 hours ago, SharpenRake said:

If, and I stress if, I thought people were taking the mick I'd be happy that they were all having a laugh rather than  behaving like a 'di*k'.

Not directed at you just Dick being a smart ar*e at your initial post.

8 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

A draw would be sufficient to take Birmingham up to 5th place and drop Scunthorpe from the play-offs.

Just hope all fixtures are completed.

big challenge for Brummies.

7 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

I hope Harris brings the form he did when he rode for Glasgow be a nice easy night!!!

3 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

I hope Harris brings the form he did when he rode for Glasgow be a nice easy night!!!

Its easily sorted just give him a guaranteed payment to score less than 6 problem solved.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Gazc said:

Its easily sorted just give him a guaranteed payment to score less than 6 problem solved.

Always wondered why it didn’t work out with Bomber at Glasgow.