British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

Glasgow v Birmingham Friday 24 September 7.30 pm

21 hours ago, SharpenRake said:

If Glasgow beat Birmingham on Friday and I stress if, they will move above Redcar and into second place. Only Leicester could overtake them and only if they beat the Tigers this Sunday! So time for all tigers fans to really get behind the boys. Hopefully the weather gods don't interfere and the match goes ahead on Friday with a home win. 

Not quite, a draw would be enough for Leicester to pip Glasgow on points difference for 2nd place if they both win their prior meetings. 2 points for an away draw and only 1 for a home draw.

13 hours ago, MD said:

If the away team arrive without an agenda, and I stress if, the paying public might see some speedway this week.

Try the home number 1 as well

2 hours ago, Endeavour said:

Always wondered why it didn’t work out with Bomber at Glasgow.

Bomber was perfectly fine, It was Glasgow it didn't work out for.

• Like 1

I have no alliegence to either club but if Glasgow could see there way to letting Birmingham have a point I’d be over the moon to see Scunthorpe not make the playoffs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

I have no alliegence to either club but if Glasgow could see there way to letting Birmingham have a point I’d be over the moon to see Scunthorpe not make the playoffs.

Glasgow need to draw or win to move above Scunthorpe, Scunny got better point difference.

• Confused 1

Birmingham running with Connor Coles at #2 (no facility for the ever-absent Grobauer) and have Edinburgh's Drew Kemp on RS duty....

1 hour ago, Mike0310 said:

Whatever the result, Scorpions will still end up higher than Plymouth yet again!!!

• Like 2

Enjoy it while you can we had the leftovers this year, there’s not much point you being in the playoffs anyway as you no you won’t win it unless your promoter moves the goalposts next season to suit himself we will finish above you. As for finishing above us we haven’t been in the same league for years.

Edited by Mike0310

1 hour ago, Mike0310 said:

Enjoy it while you can we had the leftovers this year, there’s not much point you being in the playoffs anyway as you no you won’t win it unless your promoter moves the goalposts next season to suit himself we will finish above you. As for finishing above us we haven’t been in the same league for years.

Is it beers or spirits? 

8 hours ago, Mike0310 said:

Oh dear

10 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Birmingham running with Connor Coles at #2 (no facility for the ever-absent Grobauer) and have Edinburgh's Drew Kemp on RS duty....

What? I wonder why no R/R ? no disrespect to Connor, but I don't understand that selection?

Look like B'ham are heading North just to make the numbers up....'why bother'!?

Also, no pre-match build up on the OFFICIAL website?

Edited by GiveusaB

8 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

What? I wonder why no R/R ? no disrespect to Connor, but I don't understand that selection?

Look like B'ham are heading North just to make the numbers up....'why bother'!?

Also, no pre-match build up on the OFFICIAL website?

no facility… 

• Thanks 1

GLASGOW: Craig Cook, Broc Nicol, Sam Jensen, Tom Brennan, Ricky Wells, Narcin Novak, Connor Bailey,

BIRMINGHAM: Chris Harris, Connor Coles, James Shanes, Ashley Morris, Erik Riss, Drew Kemp, Jack Thomas.

Bugger was looking forward to this, it’s the equivalent of three regular players of a football team not turning up.

up the Brummies