Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

Glasgow v Birmingham Friday 24 September 7.30 pm

59 minutes ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Maybe so but if we are to be saved i think this man will be the person behind it ......... or maybe not lets see .

He’s very good with other peoples cash….well he’s **** with it actually but you just my gist! 

Marcin Nowak might need to work on his starts but he's fearless going round the bends. Fantastic pass in heat 7 get round the Brummies riders through 3/4 on lap one. I'm not quite sure how there was room for him, but he made it work!

Think the commentator on the stream needs to do a lateral flow test all his coughing.

2 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

Think the commentator on the stream needs to do a lateral flow test all his coughing.

Believe Michael was in hospital last week, not with covid though lol

Edited by Jaizer
  • Like 1

Entertaining meeting. Fair play to Birmingham far better than I expected. Excellent from cookie and the reserves. Other 4 going to need to step up their game for Sunday

Track needs to be less slick, were not used to it which showed tonight. I know it was prepped for rain but this plays right into Leicesters hands.

Slick track? Says it all ! Cheating gets!

Erik Riss is a to##er... f-in useless all season! Drew Kemp has gone backwards...Shanes shud stick to grass .... feel for Harris... gave his all in every match.

2 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Erik Riss is a to##er... f-in useless all season! Drew Kemp has gone backwards...Shanes shud stick to grass .... feel for Harris... gave his all in every match.

Lol Birmingham fan complaining about track conditions. Very definition of irony :rofl:

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

From what I have read on other topics, nearly every team/curator preps a slick track if rain is expected.

Just now, IronScorpion said:

From what I have read on other topics, nearly every team/curator preps a slick track if rain is expected.

The tracks been prepared slick virtually all season as it makes for better racing.on the circuit

8 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

Spitting dummy(ies) out now are we.

2 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

I know but GLA isnt like this through the season its only because we are so late into the year and the weather is unpredictable. Wells, Brennan and Jensen were scraping the fence looking for drive in hts 5&6 and going backwards.

6 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

The tracks been prepared slick virtually all season as it makes for better racing.on the circuit

Never as slick as this IMO. Hopefully we will have another practice tomorrow, gating was poor tonight, Wells and Jensen not at the races.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MD said:

Never as slick as this IMO. Hopefully we will have another practice tomorrow, gating was poor tonight, Wells and Jensen not at the races.

They took all the dirt of last Sunday.