British Speedway Forum
Endeavour

Play off Q/F Edinburgh v Redcar Friday 1st and Sunday 3rd October

4 minutes ago, Berry9 said:

And in  comes Jason Edwards, its a piss take

Jason Edwards was always part of the 1-7 guesting for Nathan Greaves 

58 minutes ago, Berry9 said:

And in  comes Jason Edwards, its a piss take

How dare we get guests should run with 4 riders tonight, what are we cheaters like. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Berry9 said:

I think it's veiled threat 

Yes i realised that just thought Princess 1874 didn't warrant a serious response to it . I was surprised it wasn't followed up by "Ill see you after school or my dads bigger than your dad"  Threatening behaviour and bully boy behaviour has no place in speedway or society and im sure Edinburgh speedway would not wish to be associated with idiots like this. 

• Like 1

Lol have you ever seen so many overreactions in all your life. 

Dear me comedy gold this thread today :rofl:

2 minutes ago, Janice Jackson said:

Meeting Off , Edinburgh posted on Twitter 

Berry will be able to sleep easy tonight now :D

7 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Berry will be able to sleep easy tonight now :D

Wait till he finds out we have Zmarzlik guesting for Kemp in the restaging

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Berry9 said:

OK fair point but I feel invested, it's as if the supporters don't matter remember what happened at B'ham when the BSPL ruled against Redcar?  Now MPT gets injured riding in the premiership in the week the average's  change and hey presto we can't use a guest!!  But Edinburgh can, they are kicking us when we are down and sticking g the knife in at the same time.  No doubt they will spring up on this thread if they beat a seriously depleted Bears team "Gloating" about how fantastic they performed in their rubbish stadium.  Fairness is surley not a lot to ask, what exactly is the point of the play offs if the rules allow for this situation?  

Berry9, I feel your pain. Losing MPT is a massive blow to your team. He is a brilliant rider who will be sadly missed. To us too as it is better to see balanced team, hence better speedway, win or lose.

if the shoe was on the other foot I know Redcar would’ve done the same. We are sticking to the rules and that doesn’t make us cheats.

You will be very welcome at Armadale if you do decide to come and we will be travelling on Sunday so hopefully the weather will behave

Jings, doing too many things at once, by the time I’d posted, the weather has won.

Edited by Gr8scot
Addition

2 hours ago, gmuncie said:

Wait till he finds out we have Zmarzlik guesting for Kemp in the restaging

And special dispensation Laguta in for Rowe.

Edited by Endeavour
Spelling

Well that resolves the immediate issues - I hope that Edinburgh play fair in the restaging and don't use these underhand tactics again - very Dick Dastardly like !! :D

and yes Blobby - you can play Muttley :rofl:

2 minutes ago, northyorksbear said:

Well that resolves the immediate issues - I hope that Edinburgh play fair in the restaging and don't use these underhand tactics again - very Dick Dastardly like !! :D

and yes Blobby - you can play Muttley :rofl:

As in abiding by the rules like they had for the rained off match.

17 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

As in abiding by the rules like they had for the rained off match.

Exactly - Dastardly underhand methods - you can't just use the rules to the best of your advantage - Outrageous :party:

• Haha 1