British Speedway Forum
Endeavour

Play off Q/F Edinburgh v Redcar Friday 1st and Sunday 3rd October

10 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

Interesting to see what happens if we qualify for S/F of play offs

This Friday will it be first leg of play off. 2nd leg if Poole or return match of KO cup v Glasgow.

thinks i heard tonight it’s the ko cup so can get it done 

2 minutes ago, mac101 said:

thinks i heard tonight it’s the ko cup so can get it done 

Will Brennan be there if it is. Is it a practice day for SON on the Friday?

3 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

maybe a guest if not there is he in the team thou ?

Edited by mac101

Just now, mac101 said:

maybe a guest if not there 

Brennan really impressed tonight.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

Practice usually in afternoon? Take bikes to armadale, do practice rush up M6 for match?

1 minute ago, Jaizer said:

Practice usually in afternoon? Take bikes to armadale, do practice rush up M6 for match?

Surely he will be named for match as the u21 rider. 

3 hours ago, sparks123 said:

I think you are right in saying the speedway hasn't used the football first aid room for a rider (was once used for a spectator I think a few seasons ago).

I have quoted Ian Rae from facebook in the following post about your second point (if there is a county ambulance it is usually called for). The ambulance can leave the stadium if it has to but usually only as a last resort (used up at the training track in Duns sometimes). 

Ian Rae
Berwick, for a number of years now have two Ambulance’s ( one is our own, the other from a private company )and two Paramedics at every meeting.

I think Ian will know better than yourself or me? It is in speedway friends on a post from Roger Hutchins if you would like to check. You will also see this confirmed by Dennis so I would think Dennis and Ian know what they are talking about.

If you say so , but  I(and many others)thought at the time of the purchase of a second Ambulance was too prevent unnecessary delays in waiting for the County Ambulance to attend.In all my time at Berwick there has always been delays when serious injury or rider having to go to hospital( same as other tracks)then more delays as the paperwork for the transfer had to be completed and transfer to County Ambulance, so what was the point of second ambulance.!!!

Why does the 2nd Ambulance not take the riders to hospital (which I thought was the original reason for purchase at the time to prevent long delays).Was there any point in having it.I will leave at that as we beg to differ on the matter.:cheers:

Just now, Endeavour said:

Surely he will be named for match as the u21 rider. 

Yeah that's what I mean. Have bikes go to both tracks, do practice at BV then head to armadale for the meeting?

44 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Yeah that's what I mean. Have bikes go to both tracks, do practice at BV then head to armadale for the meeting?

Don’t think he would be released to ride if named as u/21 rider.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Don’t think he would be released to ride if named as u/21 rider.

That was my thinking

once you sign into a fim meeting you can’t leave to race anywhere else unless he does not sign into the meeting till saturday and gives up practice 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Endeavour said:

Practice is Saturday morning I think 

No practice for SON

DAY 1: Race Office Opening Date: 16 th Oct 2021 Time: 09:00 -16:00 Stadium Open For Riders and Mechanics Date: 16 th Oct 2021 Time: 09:00 Machine Examination Date: 16 th Oct 2021 Time: 12:05 – 13:50 Signing On Date: 16 th Oct 2021 Time: 13:00 -14:00 Final Track Inspection Date: 16 th Oct 2021 Time: 13:00 Team Managers Briefing Date: 16 th Oct 2021 Time: 13:30 1st International Jury Meeting Date: 16 th Oct 2021 Time: 14.00 Warm Up Date: 16 th Oct 2021 Time: 14:30- 15:10 Parade Date: 16 th Oct 2021 Time: 15:45 1st Heat Date: 16 th Oct 2021 Time: 16:04 2 nd International Jury Meeting Date: 16 th Oct 2021 Time: 19:15 approx DAY 2: Stadium Open For Riders and Mechanics Date: 17th Oct 2021 Time: 09:00 Machine Examination Date: 17 th Oct 2021 Time: 12:05 – 13:50 Final Track Inspection Date: 17 th Oct 2021 Time: 13:00 3 rd International Jury Meeting Date: 17 th Oct 2021 Time: 14:00 Team Managers Briefing Date: 17 th Oct 2021 Time: 14.30 Parade Date: 17 th Oct 2021 Time: 15:45 1st Heat Date: 17 th Oct 2021 Time: 16:04 Prize Giving Ceremony Date: 17 th Oct 2021 After Final Heat 4 th International Jury Meeting Date: 17th Oct 2021 Approx 19:15

12 minutes ago, snapper said:

Practice is Saturday morning I think 

There were people at Glasgow saying Brennan was at Manchester on Friday whether it was practice or something else who knows.We will soon find out though.