9 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Will MPT turn up tomorrow night.!

Can't see it. 

48 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Ben Barker on standby in case of finger trouble

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Obviously there must be a reason it hasn’t happened but surely Glasgow visit on Tuesday & Redcar on Friday. To late now though. 

9 hours ago, Fromafar said:

More chance of MPT playing Rimsky-Korsakov's Flight of the Bumblebee ! :D

Edited by Bear_Bottom

14 hours ago, Jaizer said:

I mean you understand why wouldn't want it without Tom there, currently second in our averages and having had quick look at averages what have you got? Flint, Andersen, shanes, Morris, Wright, clegg are your best available options? Biggest meeting of our season and have, with all due respect, a  Berwick reserve for your no.2. would the Edinburgh promotion agree to turn up without worrall, when best available guest would be way below his abilities? I hardly think so

If Brennan was no.2 in the averages I'd say use r/r, but he's 3rd in the averages so Cook wouldn't get an extra ride!

14 hours ago, JanAndersen said:

I can see their point but we’ve had similar with Kemp a couple of times. Can the league dictate to them that the fixture must be accepted if Edinburgh offer up something reasonable or is it purely between the two clubs to arrange?

I heard (unoficailly) that Edinburgh had turned down a date to race the KOC tie at Glasgow, if true they can't then demand Glasgow turn up if the weegies don't agree to the date!

14 hours ago, Endeavour said:

Think this tie is far from over.

depends if MPT is riding.

Think this tie is near from over (is that the opposite of far from over) Edinburgh can lose by 10 & still qualify!

• Confused 1

If there was going to be a concern about Glasgow not wanting to race without Brennan, why not arrange the remaining NDL fixture for Friday?

Edited by szkocjasid

Reading the press release the groundwork has already been laid for Rowe not to be there, and there's Thomson getting one of his rides as well.

Before anyone starts jumping up and down, it says on the BSPA website today that Edinburgh have a doubt over Anders Rowe. This is a mistake, it was copied over in a team lineup we sent out which came from an old release of ours. Anders is riding.

I've apologised to Anders and will also contact Andy Povey of the BSPA.

Just now, MD said:

Reading the press release the groundwork has already been laid for Rowe not to be there, and there's Thomson getting one of his rides as well.

This is a mistake, explained in the following post.

5 minutes ago, Al Stewart said:

This is a mistake, explained in the following post.

No problem.

1 hour ago, szkocjasid said:

If Brennan was no.2 in the averages I'd say use r/r, but he's 3rd in the averages so Cook wouldn't get an extra ride!

The practice for the SON is Saturday morning,  so if we were at Armadale on Friday there's no reason Tom couldn't be there 

7 minutes ago, Paulco said:

The practice for the SON is Saturday morning,  so if we were at Armadale on Friday there's no reason Tom couldn't be there 

Just checked the regs for the SON there are no practice sessions