British Speedway Forum
Endeavour

Play off Q/F Edinburgh v Redcar Friday 1st and Sunday 3rd October

About what I expected.

Monarchs riding well and Bears struggling with 2 from R/R.

Congrats to the Monarchs.

Edited by Yearbyred

18 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Poole won’t fancy Monarchs IMO

I agree. Their win at Armadale was a bit of a freak. An on song top four with Kemp scoring well at reserve too means were a different beast. 

29 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Poole won’t fancy Monarchs IMO

Was gonna say our biggest away win was there, but I forgot about the Newcastle one! *insert facepalm emoji* lol.

Edinburgh are better at Poole than Leicester. Plus Anders Rowe really good at Poole now so just based on the home leg maybe you're right! 

But....

We seem to be better at Edinburgh than Leicester so..:unsure:

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Was gonna say our biggest away win was there, but I forgot about the Newcastle one! *insert facepalm emoji* lol.

Edinburgh are better at Poole than Leicester. Plus Anders Rowe really good at Poole now so just based on the home leg maybe you're right! 

But....

We seem to be better at Edinburgh than Leicester so..:unsure:

Was Worrell not injured when you were at Edinburgh though.

22 minutes ago, False dawn said:

Considering their record against Leicester this year, I would think they might choose them (assuming Scunthorpe don't pull off the unthinkable of course).

I definitely don't want Scunthorpe through! No offence to any of their fans but we were really bad there. 

I think Glasgow Edinburgh is a certainty and as was muted before couple double headers to relieve the fixture congestion if nothing else

• Like 1

Just now, Fromafar said:

Yes, not sure how well they covered for him though. Would have to check. Hume got 11 there I think. So he'll prob want Edinburgh! ;)

1 minute ago, Fromafar said:

He was. We also still had an underperforming Lawson and a just in the door Kemp. 

3 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

Young Edwards put in a good shift.

Can agree with that - really unlucky to have a failure when he had done all the hard work.   Really enjoyed that stream and Bears Commentators kept the interest alive well.  Some excellent fast racing on a well prepared track.   All the Monarchs chipped in with vital points with possibly Drew Kemp and Josh Pickering stealing the show, but overall it was a solid team effort.   If we get racing like that in the home leg we will be happy.

• Like 1

Think we need some clarity re Anders Rowe.

A lot of matches to be tracking a six man team.