British Speedway Forum
Endeavour

Play off Q/F Edinburgh v Redcar Friday 1st and Sunday 3rd October

6 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

Any idea who the Scots guy was on the comms.

Would be James Black, known as Chief and Mythman, Berwick fan, writes columns in berwick and redcar programmes

5 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Would be James Black, known as Chief and Mythman, Berwick fan, writes columns in berwick and redcar programmes

Thank you. 

Just now, JanAndersen said:

Why did both sides have a no.8 declared? I’m not familiar with the rule on that. 

Cause running r/r. If lose another rider can end up with 3 rider races

• Like 1

Excellent performance from all the Monarchs. If Jason's bike hadn't packed up in heat 8, all 6 would have had at least one race win. Great racing on a great track with Josh, as usual, the stand-out. Drew Kemp brilliant. Bears definitely missed Palm Toft and the score would have been closer if he'd been there, but I still fancy Monarchs would've won.

Great to be able to watch it on the live stream even although there were a few issues with it. Now going to watch it back.

1 minute ago, Jaizer said:

Cause running r/r. If lose another rider can end up with 3 rider races

Wish Poole did at Brum!! Well done to Edinburgh and Redcar for doing that.

27 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I definitely don't want Scunthorpe through! No offence to any of their fans but we were really bad there. 

Think you are pretty safe not getting the Scorpions. If you do I will donate my wages this month to charity!:D

• Like 1

Went up to this meeting as my mate’s lad was riding in the 2nd half and gotta say Josh Pickering was sensational tonight, topped off by an unreal ride in heat 15. Was in the pits and thought he was coming to join us for a split second!!!

Some fantastic racing all night,  a great advert for the sport 

Edited by Bradford Ace
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Bradford Ace said:

Went up to this meeting as my mate’s lad was riding in the 2nd half and gotta say Josh Pickering was sensational tonight, topped off by an unreal ride in heat 15. Was in the pits and thought he was coming to join us for a split second!!!

Josh Pickering is a class act. Watched him at Leicester this season and he just blew me away with his style and determination. 

Great rider to watch :t:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Bradford Ace said:

Have seen Pickering on several occasions this season on at least six different tracks and almost without fail he's been superb. Easily my rider of the season.

Edited by arnieg
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

How come there isn't an official date for the 2nd leg yet, rearranged Edinburgh v Redcar. Or are we to assume it's Fri 8th? Mind u of which month is debatable! :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bradford Ace said:

Was outstanding at the EWR earlier in the season also! He’s had a great season tbf.

• Like 1

Thank you Edinburgh.

Love,

The Brummies.

• Haha 2

Thanks to all those that tuned into the stream! Aside from the slight mistake for heat 1 I think it went fairly smoothly. 

Would appreciate any feedback anyone has!