British Speedway Forum
Endeavour

Play off Q/F Edinburgh v Redcar Friday 1st and Sunday 3rd October

Just now, JanAndersen said:

Right, time to just get the top six to Belle Vue and settle the league in a fours event. 

You know the thought crossed my mind. Why not have it over a weekend at a neutral track? Saturday afternoon 3rd to 6th matches, Saturday night semi finals, final on Sunday? All wrapped up by end of September

1 minute ago, JanAndersen said:

Right, time to just get the top six to Belle Vue and settle the league in a fours event. 

Now your talking.

How good would that be if only.

8 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

You know the thought crossed my mind. Why not have it over a weekend at a neutral track? Saturday afternoon 3rd to 6th matches, Saturday night semi finals, final on Sunday? All wrapped up by end of September

We should be in charge 

1 minute ago, JanAndersen said:

We should be in charge 

Too much common sense obviously

LEICESTER

Restaging now on Tuesday at 730.

This is an absolute joke, a farce, also how the hell Glasgow got the go ahead for a test match in October given the current situation in the Championship is another joke!

Shambolic nonsense!

Dad's Army, well we av got Godfrey leading it thinkin he can stick his plasters over everything!

JOKE

Edited by PirateShip
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, PirateShip said:

LEICESTER

Restaging now on Tuesday at 730.

This is an absolute joke, a farce, also how the hell Glasgow got the go ahead for a test match in October given the current situation in the Championship is another joke!

Shambolic nonsense!

Dad's Army, well we av got Godfrey leading it thinkin he can stick his plasters over everything!

JOKE

I know, imagine a forward thinking promotion realising there was an opportunity to put on a meeting that will get people excited. Get a huge crowd and streaming audience and make some money.

You're right shouldn't be allowed in speedway

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

I know, imagine a forward thinking promotion realising there was an opportunity to put on a meeting that will get people excited. Get a huge crowd and streaming audience and make some money.

You're right shouldn't be allowed in speedway

It's not about the prestige of the meeting it's the timing of it even tho the top riders are over ere.

Hey well if the league and cup don't get decided who cares, Glasgow av filled their pockets!

Mind yer, as my Pirates finished top of the league and are in the cup final you can just give us the trophies.

So av yer test match Glasgow!

Stuff yers! :rofl:

2 minutes ago, PirateShip said:

It's not about the prestige of the meeting it's the timing of it even tho the top riders are over ere.

Hey well if the league and cup don't get decided who cares, Glasgow av filled their pockets!

Mind yer, as my Pirates finished top of the league and are in the cup final you can just give us the trophies.

When was agreed ambulancegate wasn't to be predicted was it. Ridiculous post

6 minutes ago, PirateShip said:

I stopped reading at it’s, mainly because I can only understand English.

7 hours ago, Fromafar said:

That isn’t the case now.The first Aid room never really materialised either.

I wonder what I was doing for the two days I took off my work (holidays) to fit sockets, new lights, heaters, help with the painting etc. I thought it was for the first aid room (that FIM wanted I think) but obviously it wasn't.

I will agree it wasn't used as much as it could have been (luckily enough).

John then bought an ambulance so it therefore was never really used after that.

When the speedway started using the football changing room, I would suspect they would (if necessary) have use of the football room as well (would like to think as I replaced ballasts and lights in the rooms, hospitality area, toilets and the showers).

14 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

When was agreed ambulancegate wasn't to be predicted was it. Ridiculous post

Nothing is predicted, the weather the ambulancgate or anything else that can cancel a meeting!!

Thing is the season was already way behind before last night and tonight so the priority is to get the domestic season finished first!

Ridiculous post.

Just now, PirateShip said:

Nothing is predicted, the weather the ambulancgate or anything else that can cancel a meeting!!

Thing is the season was already way behind before last night and tonight so the priority is to get the domestic season finished first!

Ridiculous post.

Take your league win, far as I'm concerned you top a league you win it. Honestly I'm over it this season. 

But to gave a go at one of few successful promotions in this country for trying to PROMOTE the sport is absolute nonsense.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gazc said:

Edited by PirateShip

3 minutes ago, PirateShip said:

If u stopped reading at 'it's' how would u would u know wot language the rest was in?

I think that's wot ur on about, not sure, i can only understand Scottish!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was an educated guess.

8 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

Take your league win, far as I'm concerned you top a league you win it. Honestly I'm over it this season. 

But to gave a go at one of few successful promotions in this country for trying to PROMOTE the sport is absolute nonsense.

Jeez, ur totally missing the point. The Facenna's are among the best there is for promoting the sport and the track and stadium are also up there.

Wrong timing for me despite the top riders being ere. When Glasgow had that other test match it was at the beginning of the season not at the end when the domestic season is gonna struggle to complete itself.