British Speedway Forum
Endeavour

Play off Q/F Edinburgh v Redcar Friday 1st and Sunday 3rd October

20 minutes ago, Berry9 said:

OK fair point but I feel invested, it's as if the supporters don't matter remember what happened at B'ham when the BSPL ruled against Redcar?  Now MPT gets injured riding in the premiership in the week the average's  change and hey presto we can't use a guest!!  But Edinburgh can, they are kicking us when we are down and sticking g the knife in at the same time.  No doubt they will spring up on this thread if they beat a seriously depleted Bears team "Gloating" about how fantastic they performed in their rubbish stadium.  Fairness is surley not a lot to ask, what exactly is the point of the play offs if the rules allow for this situation?  

Cry some more

36 minutes ago, Mr Blobby said:

Cry some more

Comment like that make me realise just how great an indy ref 2 would be just think about it.  If you vote for independence every year the Monarchs will have a 50/50 chance of winning the Scottish league and Nicola Crankie can present the trophy.  Ooooh I can't wait

5 minutes ago, Berry9 said:

Comment like that make me realise just how great an indy ref 2 would be just think about it.  If you vote for independence every year the Monarchs will have a 50/50 chance of winning the Scottish league and Nicola Crankie can present the trophy.  Ooooh I can't wait

Don’t tar us all with the same brush.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Berry9 said:

Think you’re needing to calm down. Any team in play offs would have used Flint if eligible, yours included. Yes it is unfair that you can’t use a guest for MPT, but it’s not Edinburgh’s fault, it’s not their rule book.

Please don’t bring politics into this. No place in this thread.

• Like 5

When the Rising Star rule was introduced did the authorities never take into consideration the effect it would have on the Scottish Referendum question? Honestly the BSPA need to get their act together.....

Anyway, back to the speedway - How's the weather looking for tonight?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Yearbyred said:

When the Rising Star rule was introduced did the authorities never take into consideration the effect it would have on the Scottish Referendum question? Honestly the BSPA need to get their act together.....

Been peeing down all night where I am but bit of clue sky around. Granted I'm 20 miles away and the dump tends to have its own micro climate

6 minutes ago, Yearbyred said:

Not good.

1 minute ago, Jaizer said:

Been peeing down all night where I am but bit of clue sky around. Granted I'm 20 miles away and the dump tends to have its own micro climate

Was wondering if track has been covered. There used to be covers for the old dog track.

15 minutes ago, Berry9 said:

Accusing us of cheating going to make me feel sorry for you? Of course not. Rules are the rules. Your problem is with the BSPA not us but oh well. 

9 hours ago, Prentice1874 said:

If you change your mind let me know as I would glady meet you at the entrance.

I think your on the wrong site ?This is a speedway forum To the best of my knowledge not a dating site for hooking up ! At least you both have a shared interest in the play offs .

• Haha 3

I see Rowe has now pulled out with an injured knee.

Another boost for the Monarchs giving Thomson and Flint more rides.

44 minutes ago, bororedlion said:

I think your on the wrong site ?This is a speedway forum To the best of my knowledge not a dating site for hooking up ! At least you both have a shared interest in the play offs .

I think it's veiled threat 

3 minutes ago, Yearbyred said:

I see Rowe has now pulled out with an injured knee.

Another boost for the Monarchs giving Thomson and Flint more rides.

Campbell hinted that in the Birmingham match report.Not a good signing IMO

Personally think there needs to be a rule surrounding speedway injuries. A non related injury sees a 7 day ban to stop people "being ill" but it's possible to carry a speedway related injury throughout a season and dip out when you like.

Anders rode all 4 rides on Wednesday, when he wasn't scoring but reserves were. That doesn't suggest too bad a knee injury to me. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Berry9 said:

And in  comes Jason Edwards, its a piss take

Edwards replaces Greaves, was announced days ago.

• Like 1