British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Leicester Lions K.o.c 2nd Leg 29th September.

Lovely dry nd sunny day tomorrow if a tad breezy. Wouldn’t be surprised to see the track needing watering.

13 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Lovely dry nd sunny day tomorrow if a tad breezy. Wouldn’t be surprised to see the track needing watering.

Really? Wouldn't it take most of the day to get the track not to be underwater!

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Lets hope its not high tide and the track drains off after this evenings torrential downpours!!!;)

It be ok coz Matt still insists that Danny wears his water wings on board the Pirate Ship! :lol:

13 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Really? Wouldn't it take most of the day to get the track not to be underwater!

No Lisa, the rain we’ve had was good for track-best preparation is flooding it then let it dry out on top

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

So did Poole.

Ah okay. I assumed Steve's one came from the Poole website and if you look at his post it doesn't say TBC next to Basso's name.  

3 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Ah okay. I assumed Steve's one came from the Poole website and if you look at his post it doesn't say TBC next to Basso's name.  

:Poole listed him in the 1-7 but in the 'blurb' they were still only 'hopeful!!'

Middlo has said that he only wants him to ride if he is fully fit as he doesn't want him to pull out after a couple of heats. With Basso going to reserve for the play-offs we can't afford to have 2 reserve guests if he aggravates the injury again - even assuming there are 2 decent guests available.

Not looking like a Pirates night tonight. Lions faster out of the tapes on virtually every heat. King going through the tapes in his first hasnt helped but in truth I think Lions could actually a win if we don't sharpen up our starts. 

• Sad 1

44 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Not looking like a Pirates night tonight. Lions faster out of the tapes on virtually every heat. King going through the tapes in his first hasnt helped but in truth I think Lions could actually a win if we don't sharpen up our starts. 

YESSSSSSSSSSS 

PIRATES ARE INTO THE CUP FINAL 

YESSSSSSSSSSS 

WIMBORNE ROAD HERE I COME 

:cheers:

• Like 1

That was quite a collapse!

Edited by iainb