British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lisa-colette

Sheffield vs King's Lynn 5pm 26/09/21

Was finding this thread to write a comment and couldn't find it!

See that Batch is back at no4 with r/r at 2. Gonna be tough for him. But Sheffield should have enough against KL.

9 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Was finding this thread to write a comment and couldn't find it!

See that Batch is back at no4 with r/r at 2. Gonna be tough for him. But Sheffield should have enough against KL.

Should be a good pay day for Sheffields top 4,maybe all 6:shock:

On the other hand, the Stars may go well today :) I think they'll go better round Sheffield than they did Peterborough ....

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Trees said:

On the other hand, the Stars may go well today :) I think they'll go better round Sheffield than they did Peterborough ....

They should as Howarth isn't there.Then again we have no Lawson.

I can't keep my head up after this season Trees.It has cost me a small fortune,even came straight to a meeting after having a pacemaker fitted.And we have been pretty abysmal all season long.Not being helped by how the team was set up from the start.Just about every fan could see our team wasn't going to be competitive at the start,but those in charge see otherwise.

Think they have been very lucky this year In that the crowd levels have stayed pretty good.

Just now, tellboy said:

They should as Howarth isn't there.Then again we have no Lawson.

I can't keep my head up after this season Trees.It has cost me a small fortune,even came straight to a meeting after having a pacemaker fitted.And we have been pretty abysmal all season long.Not being helped by how the team was set up from the start.Just about every fan could see our team wasn't going to be competitive at the start,but those in charge see otherwise.

Think they have been very lucky this year In that the crowd levels have stayed pretty good.

Ah man, it has been hard to bear, Peterborough was awful on Thursday and particularly because all the promotion, staff from Lynn are involved, it's so demoralising.  BUT it's almost over, we surely won't have to endure the same next season, it won't stop me going, I'll always be a King's Lynn Speedway fan .....

Who can take the R/R rides for Kyle ?

1 minute ago, Jez said:

Who can take the R/R rides for Kyle ?

Batchelor and the 2 reserves.

29 minutes ago, Trees said:

Ah man, it has been hard to bear, Peterborough was awful on Thursday and particularly because all the promotion, staff from Lynn are involved, it's so demoralising.  BUT it's almost over, we surely won't have to endure the same next season, it won't stop me going, I'll always be a King's Lynn Speedway fan .....

Don't think it will stop me going.Hopefully we aren't riding Thursday nights next season though because it might make me think twice if we are poor again and having to lose over a £100 just to see a home meeting.

13 minutes ago, Charlieboy said:

Hopefully Bach will finish the season strong   I think he owes us that much to be fair 

Rene?;)

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

More garbage :sad:

Lewis and Erik's scores quite shocking! Everyone else doing as expected..?

53 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

KL fans have got to put up with the same rubbish next season.

Lewis Kerr is like King's Lynn's Dele Alli at this point. How many more chances is he going to get?

He signed a 2 year deal, a year ago. So far it looks like Lawson TJ and Kerr.  I'd have Mountain back as an RS rider.  That could well be 4 back. What i don't want is a jobs for the boys team next season. 3 decent signings needed, one being a number 1.

Edited by Bald Bloke