British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lisa-colette

Sheffield vs King's Lynn 5pm 26/09/21

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Lewis and Erik's scores quite shocking! Everyone else doing as expected..?

Erik Riss a shadow of the rider he was when he rode for Edinburgh.

9 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

Erik Riss a shadow of the rider he was when he rode for Edinburgh.

He's a shadow of the rider who rode for Lynn two years ago! 

I believe there is a god now,because i thank him that i didn't go today.

Absolutely pi** poor again going by the score,wonder who the captain was today-_-.

Riss was quicker getting married/divorced than he is on a bike right now.

Need new blood in the team.

• Like 2

Was it my imagination or did Riss look over his shoulder in heat 10, pull off the racing line, let Wright go through and then carry on as if nothing had happened? Didn’t appear to have a problem and Wright wasn’t exactly putting him under pressure. If I was a KL supporter there I would have been fuming

Obviously nice to see Sheffield win (can’t remember the last time we hit 60), but King’s Lynn really were woeful.

4 minutes ago, Cue Ball said:

Was it my imagination or did Riss look over his shoulder in heat 10, pull off the racing line, let Wright go through and then carry on as if nothing had happened? Didn’t appear to have a problem and Wright wasn’t exactly putting him under pressure. If I was a KL supporter there I would have been fuming

Obviously nice to see Sheffield win (can’t remember the last time we hit 60), but King’s Lynn really were woeful.

Riss has done that plenty of times this season especially at home.Also done it at Peterborough on Thursday.

Worst Lynn team since  Martin Rogers days

I would of got rid of all of them apart from Lawson. 

• Like 1

Good win against a poor kings Lynn side. Nice to hit 60 mark. Well done to our new signing Troy Bachelor he looked a top rider today and more aggressive than in the past. Hope the maximum will give him confidence for the play offs 

4 minutes ago, lynnboy said:

Worst Lynn team since  Martin Rogers days

I would of got rid of all of them apart from Lawson. 

Bit harsh on Mountain lynnboy,i would have him back.I agree Lawson,although he may find it hard to attain that average again.

35 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I believe there is a god now,because i thank him that i didn't go today.

Absolutely pi** poor again going by the score,wonder who the captain was today-_-.

Riss was quicker getting married/divorced than he is on a bike right now.

Need new blood in the team.

:rofl:

We need a number 1 to back Lawson up.

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

Embarrassing end to an embarrassing season. 2019 was bad enough but this was right up there with the crap from the mid 80’s :(

Hopefully there was a bit of average reduction going on from Kerr and Jorgensen because if that’s the best they’ve got, it doesn’t bode well for 2022 being much better. 

17 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Bit harsh on Mountain lynnboy,i would have him back.I agree Lawson,although he may find it hard to attain that average again.

Yep Lawson, Mountain and Andersen, who I also think deserves another go. The rest should be cleared out. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Yep Lawson, Mountain and Andersen, who I also think deserves another go. The rest should be cleared out. 

Bit undecided on Andersen.If he has to go into the 1-5 he will struggle to get his average imo.All depends if they do go with 2 rising stars next season.He hasn't let us down though since re-joining this season.

Good meeting for Josh.

1 minute ago, tellboy said:

Bit undecided on Andersen.If he has to go into the 1-5 he will struggle to get his average imo.All depends if they do go with 2 rising stars next season.He hasn't let us down though since re-joining this season.

Thing I like about him is that he's come over this year and improved in both leagues, would rather have him back than any of the top five who rode tonight as none of them will get any better.