Sign in to follow this  
lisa-colette

Sheffield vs King's Lynn 5pm 26/09/21

44 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Batchelor makes Sheffield play off favourites

All depedent on which split personality Batchelor turns up

52 minutes ago, Flappy said:

As much as I like Batch, that's hilarious! Much stronger opposition in the playoffs than today! 

13 hours ago, Flappy said:

I would have thought that "Batchelor makes Belle Vue play off favourites" would have been a more appropriate quote!

Edited by Lefty

2 minutes ago, Lefty said:

I would have thought that "Batchelor makes Belle Vue play off favourites" would have been a more appropriate quote!

He just needs hypnotising again so that he thinks he is riding for Kent

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, The Third Man said:

He just needs hypnotising again so that he thinks he is riding for Kent

So that's what was yelled across the the pits at him - " Oi Troy - you Kent" ......

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

So that's what was yelled across the the pits at him - " Oi Troy - you Kent" ......

Were they South African..?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just a bit of practice for Sheffield.  It keeps the momentum going, and I see them building up enough of a lead on Thursday against a Belle Vue side who haven't ridden for about 3 weeks,  to make a second leg comeback impossible for the Aces. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, PotteringAround said:

Just a bit of practice for Sheffield.  It keeps the momentum going, and I see them building up enough of a lead on Thursday against a Belle Vue side who haven't ridden for about 3 weeks,  to make a second leg comeback impossible for the Aces. 

They’ve all been riding, most of them in Championship, Bewley and Kurtz in Poland/Sweden.

only thing could say is not ridden at NSS for 3 weeks. 

4 hours ago, Lefty said:

I'll defend Riss here with a case.

He was going backwards and forwards whether to race in Britain until a last minute U-turn so I don't think he prepared properly for the British season.

No excuse for Kerr though and he should sit down with Buster and Dale and come to a mutual agreement that it's time to move on.

I think Kerr should join Ipswich because Lewis was at his best when ridding for Lakeside and the tracks are similar. (Gate and Go technical tracks)

1 hour ago, KingoftheTrack said:

I'll defend Riss here with a case.

He was going backwards and forwards whether to race in Britain until a last minute U-turn so I don't think he prepared properly for the British season.

No excuse for Kerr though and he should sit down with Buster and Dale and come to a mutual agreement that it's time to move on.

I think Kerr should join Ipswich because Lewis was at his best when ridding for Lakeside and the tracks are similar. (Gate and Go technical tracks)

Don't think you can use that as an excuse for Riss once he decided to ride over here he had plenty of time to get things sorted between meetings it's not like he races every day. Can't see him returning to Lynn next season.

13 minutes ago, TINYS said:

Don't think you can use that as an excuse for Riss once he decided to ride over here he had plenty of time to get things sorted between meetings it's not like he races every day. Can't see him returning to Lynn next season.

I think Lynn suffered this year with Riss with things that were going on outside of speedway.He may come back better next season if his head is in the right place,but i wouldn't want Lynn to take that chance.

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

I think Lynn suffered this year with Riss with things that were going on outside of speedway.He may come back better next season if his head is in the right place,but i wouldn't want Lynn to take that chance.

Agreed