British Speedway Forum
lucifer sam

Play-off Q/F - Scunthorpe v Leicester - Friday 1st and Saturday 2nd October

33 minutes ago, Ian68 said:

Yeah the sun is out now and hopefully it will stay dry from now on

Yeah forecast is suggesting it will

The weather forecast for Saturday is not good but all being well I will be there for second leg, my first visit to Beaumont Sports Complex. My first "new" British track since NSS opened.

What is car parking situation?

1 hour ago, Col said:

What is car parking situation?

Get there early and park at the stadium.

Watch your time if parked on Tesco complex.

Good luck with M6 on the way back!

Why the hell did McDonald’s stay down whilst Ellis was leading and nobody touched him..and what normally happens Leicester get a 5-1 in the rerun 

Lions should win this by 10+.

Actually revising this. 20+ points. Terribly weak looking team put out by Scunthorpe.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

1 hour ago, Lefty said:

Good luck with M6 on the way back!

Haha. If J10 is shut I'll get on M5 and trip my way along the Black Country Route, should be empty by the time I hit it.

Final match of the season, thought I would go even though we had no chance of a win, pretty cold and we didn't stand a chance with that team so I left at heat 10. 1 heat leader vs 4 heat leaders, my prediction post match was 38-52, was secretly hoping Lambo would come to the party and we would run them close, Palin would ride above expectation etc, nope, didn't happen :)

Good luck in the rest of the play offs Leicester, you have a good team and beat us fair and square every time this season.

• Like 1

How many times over the years have I said…no dirt no points..the worrall effect seems to be still lingering 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Shrimmy said:

How many times over the years have I said…no dirt no points..the worrall effect seems to be still lingering 

Morris & Douglas rode the dirt line about 3m off the inside on bend 4 successfully more than once tonight and Lambo gave it a go around the boards on bend 2, so there was some racing lines tonight. Leicester were just too good.

added
But I do agree there has been meetings this season with no outside passes possible, unlike previous years.

Edited by Lewis

Ouch,even without the changes I think Leicester would have won  not by that much, but that’s a hiding.oh well there’s always next season.

Tough night for Scunny.

Wonder if Poole will pick Leicester.

2 minutes ago, Endeavour said:

Tough night for Scunny.

Wonder if Poole will pick Leicester.

We have no fear of Leicester, but they rode here on Wednesday so my thoughts are the winner of the other quarter final.

Tough night for the Scorpions once again no real dirt line and we’re outagated Rob said he was announcing a rider in the clubhouse after decided not to stay as thought it wouldn’t be a new rider probably just one staying on does anyone know who was announced 

36 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Final match of the season, thought I would go even though we had no chance of a win, pretty cold and we didn't stand a chance with that team so I left at heat 10. 1 heat leader vs 4 heat leaders, my prediction post match was 38-52, was secretly hoping Lambo would come to the party and we would run them close, Palin would ride above expectation etc, nope, didn't happen :)

Good luck in the rest of the play offs Leicester, you have a good team and beat us fair and square every time this season.

Left after heat 10?
what a true fan you are.

Win or lose, support your team.

• Like 3