British Speedway Forum
lucifer sam

Play-off Q/F - Scunthorpe v Leicester - Friday 1st and Saturday 2nd October

30 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Jorgensen season is over after his crash at Sheffield at the weekend

Yeah just read that devastating blow for us. Looking at possible guests they could include Jason Crunp or Ben Barker not really ideal do they have to be from a non play off team like the prem?

Edited by Ryan555

Big blow for the Scorpions. Get well soon Thomas, makes an already difficult job even harder, but I am sure the lads will give it their best

38 minutes ago, Ryan555 said:

Yeah just read that devastating blow for us. Looking at possible guests they could include Jason Crunp or Ben Barker not really ideal do they have to be from a non play off team like the prem?

How appropriate?  And I'm not sure Rob will be keen to pay what jason will want 

1 hour ago, Ryan555 said:

Yes you can’t use anyone from top 6.

24 minutes ago, eric i said:

Just about impossible task for Scunny with no Tero or Jorgensen, Is Crump still in the country?

Believe he will be with his son racing in stock 600 at BSB which still has 2 rounds however don’t think he will be interested 

25 minutes ago, eric i said:

Just about impossible task for Scunny with no Tero or Jorgensen, Is Crump still in the country?

Yeah could get Palm Toft for Jorgy in the home leg with the 5 percent increase allowed 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Ryan555 said:

Yeah could get Palm Toft for Jorgy in the home leg with the 5 percent increase allowed 

Redcar are in the play offs and i think toft is injured.

4 minutes ago, Ryan555 said:

Doubt it comsidering he rides for Redcar, plus he's injured!

Just now, eric i said:

Redcar are in the play offs and i think toft is injured.

Beat me to it!

20 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Beat me to it!

Yeah me not thinking there really ! Forgot about Monday night and presumed this late in the season wouldn’t class ! How wrong I was

Edited by Ryan555

Kasper Andersen would be a good shout possibly

Massive loss to us with TJ injured.  Who can we get, Barker, Wethers, NBJ, Crump, Flint???  We are now pretty much screwed at home and the away fixture doesn't bare thinking about!:rolleyes: