British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Panthers v Wolves - 2nd leg

1 hour ago, GiveusaB said:

Sheffield/ Belle Vue tonight....should be a good un!?

Probably would have been, but now have to wait until Monday  -  just been rained off!

11 hours ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Any news on our guest?

I thought you had all the inside info ?  

13 hours ago, Flappy said:

MPT

MPT giving it a go & r/r for Ullle is a big, big gamble. 

7 minutes ago, Noodles said:

MPT giving it a go & r/r for Ullle is a big, big gamble. 

if MPT has a fall and bangs his hand they’ll get no injury r/r  they have to get a guest for oystercard can risk MPT with his injury and r/r  else they’ll be out Pedersen won’t score the points at reserve likes other team members have in the past at home I just can’t see rob Lyon taking that much of a gamble

We should go with Cook and Crump just to add to the average age 

MPT wont be anywhere near fit enough to ride as it takes 2-8 weeks minimum to recover from the injury.

Have to get Cook in and cross our fingers that he's in the right frame of mind on the day otherwise it's curtains.

2 hours ago, KingoftheTrack said:

MPT wont be anywhere near fit enough to ride as it takes 2-8 weeks minimum to recover from the injury.

Have to get Cook in and cross our fingers that he's in the right frame of mind on the day otherwise it's curtains.

MPT can't cross his fingers.....;)

• Haha 4

Surely the weather will win this one thus giving us more time for MPT to mend ! The rain might actually do us a favour this time 

26 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

Surely the weather will win this one thus giving us more time for MPT to mend ! The rain might actually do us a favour this time 

Forecasts for Monday: 

Met Office: - mainly dry

BBC - mainly dry

Accuweather - mainly dry

Weather.com - mainly dry

....  my you are a pessimist

9 hours ago, hans fan said:

if MPT has a fall and bangs his hand they’ll get no injury r/r  they have to get a guest for oystercard can risk MPT with his injury and r/r  else they’ll be out Pedersen won’t score the points at reserve likes other team members have in the past at home I just can’t see rob Lyon taking that much of a gamble

If he falls he will have to grin and bear it and say he's hurt his leg or something.