Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Panthers v Wolves - 2nd leg

If Thursday is called off, the first leg will be used to determine who progresses to the final. That is my understanding.

I also agree with the method.

3 minutes ago, Neila said:

1st leg Xmas day 2nd leg boxing Day  :rofl:

Can I pin you down to a year ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tyke said:

Can I pin you down to a year ?

No still to be decided :D

4 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

If Thursday is called off, the first leg will be used to determine who progresses to the final. That is my understanding.

That will not happen 

If only they’d invested that Sky tv money in track covers instead of it going in there back pockets -if only .Then there was the track blower wind machine that was going to each televised meeting wonder what happened to that 

• Like 2

The track at Sheffield looked worse than Peterborough’s and they are still trying to get that on.  The sky looked clear as well at Peterborough so didn’t look like there would be any rain for a good while - so you have to question why they didn’t try harder to get it on IMHO

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Yes but your understanding was that Craig Cook was turning out for Peterborough tonight, you wouldn't shut up about it, done deal blah blah.  

So, on reflection, your understanding of things is completely worthless.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Flappy said:

We can joke but at what point would they contemplate one leg semi finals

December? 

All things considered it certainly looks like Peterborough didn't want this on. 

What happens if it rains again on Thursday?

16 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

:icon_smile_clown::rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, ArthurRudge said:

What a load of bollox they could of rode on that just watching now 

I have just watched this as well and Sam said when Rory walked round with the managers then it was obvious it was not going to happen.Funnily enough I was talking to Carl Johnson outside and said to him....have they asked Rory yet...enough said

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stiltonpanther said:

I have just watched this as well and Sam said when Rory walked round with the managers then it was obvious it was not going to happen.Funnily enough I was talking to Carl Johnson outside and said to him....have they asked Rory yet...enough said

But these aussies are whinging babies even if it spits with rain they want it off.

Don`t you just love Eurosport. Can`t show Peterboro so rather than have a plan B & go to Sheffield I`m sat watching Aussie Superbikes. What a joke!!!