British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Panthers v Wolves - 2nd leg

Just now, steve69 said:

Don`t you just love Eurosport. Can`t show Peterboro so rather than have a plan B & go to Sheffield I`m sat watching Aussie Superbikes. What a joke!!! 

Yeah you know right, important part of the season it's what we have all been building up to and they have no broadcast from there as a backup knowing full well the weather was going to be temperamental.

11 minutes ago, ArthurRudge said:

What a load of bollox they could of rode on that just watching now 

The track was dreadful and the right call was made.

• Like 1

Just now, ArthurRudge said:

Yeah you know right, important part of the season it's what we have all been building up to and they have no broadcast from there as a backup knowing full well the weather was going to be temperamental.

It's obvious that they'll have at least one camera there, they even used it to show us the tractor work, I would've been happy to watch a single camera showing of the match at Sheffield, Dave Rowe will be there and is a more than competent commentator, it could have been done quite easily and most of us would have appreciated their efforts for doing it.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ArthurRudge said:

But these aussies are whinging babies even if it spits with rain they want it off.

Isnt Rory Schlein British now !!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, bigcatdiary said:

The track was dreadful and the right call was made.

Yeah whatever, even Peter Adams wanted it to go ahead!

This will teach the administrators of the sport and the clubs to sacrifice meetings in the summer months rather than get on and complete this summer sport in August or early September. Unfortunately meetings are driven and dictated by DU riders and those riders who think only themselves in order to screw out the maximum income out of the clubs they ride for without consideration for the fans. Sooner or later these riders with inflated egos and think that the sport owes them a living will be unemployed and then they will wake up to their failings. No wonder this sport is a joke, mismanaged by inept promoters and tail wagging dog riders. They deserve each other.

• Like 2

Just now, ArthurRudge said:

Of course he would 

• Like 1

Don't know why it took them over an hour to decide the track was waterlogged! Wasted trip from Leicester and cancelled just as I got there. Not happy!

• Like 2

MPT being out and a different surface would have played in Wolves hands for sure. Maybe Rory should have stood down as captain for one night. Hard to tell from tv pictures but it didn't look too bad to me.

3 minutes ago, ArthurRudge said:

Of course he would because he knew full well that Wolves would've won tonight.

Now he's got no chance on Thursday if MPT rides.

2 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Matt Ford is building his chateau on the television currently if you want something to do.

Rather rubbish in my hands and clap than watch that repulsive little fool!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, iainb said:

Don't know why it took them over an hour to decide the track was waterlogged! Wasted trip from Leicester and cancelled just as I got there. Not happy!

Well you are the one who bleats on here that they call off the meetings too early so cannot see what you have to moan about. They probably waited till they saw you had arrived and then called it off

Edited by Stiltonpanther
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, iainb said:

One point to each side move on Peterborough win 47-45 on aggregate  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Stiltonpanther said:

Well you are the one who bleats on here that they call off the meetings too early so cannot see what you have to moan about. They probably waited till they saw you had arrived and then called it off

Simple question though, if the rain stopped at around 17:30, why wait until 18:45 to call it off?