British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Panthers v Wolves - 2nd leg

Im going to say that MPT will be ok and will last the whole match may even get double figures .

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, SUPERACE said:

Masters is key tonight for Wolves.  He has a shocking record at the EOEA for a number 1, but if he turns that around tonight then I'd fancy Wolves to win it.

Hasn't ridden well lately either , he wasn't great at his home track last week .

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Flappy said:

Kerr should be good for between 3-7 points. He actually banged in 14+1 last King's Lynn home meeting

Yes true but from what i have seen of him I wouldn't think he is capable of 7 tonight more like 3, anyway hopefully it will be a close meeting for the tv.

4 hours ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

I can see the crowd today easily hitting 5,000.

Beautiful sunshine.

I take it you are bringing the loaves and fishes - after all you are the messiah aren't you?:rofl:

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, arnieg said:

I take it you are bringing the loaves and fishes - after all you are the messiah aren't you?:rofl:

Not sure about that..... but he is a very naughty boy... when he puts his half a mind to it! :icon_smile_clown::D

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Sam Masters will bottle it tonight.

He is a play-off bottler.

Wolves are being knocked out tonight.

I'd quite like to see Peterborough win through but your input is starting to sway me towards the Wolves.

15 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Here at the EOEA and I've just taken a look at the track and I can honestly say that Bomber is going to steal the show tonight.

We will see not there yet could be a close meeting.  

28 minutes ago, nw42 said:

I'd quite like to see Peterborough win through but your input is starting to sway me towards the Wolves.

Wolves will get murdered tonight.  Easily the poorest of the four play off teams

49 minutes ago, nw42 said:

Take no notice. He's never been anywhere near Alwalton. He's just a wind-up merchant

This is going to be a bloodbath.

Wolves being savaged on television should not be shown before the watershed.

Can see Eurosport getting into trouble with Ofcom.

Edited by KeirStarmerFan
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Yes true but from what i have seen of him I wouldn't think he is capable of 7 tonight more like 3, anyway hopefully it will be a close meeting for the tv.

Like the paid fourteen he got round your muckheap the other week you mean :rolleyes:

• Like 1

A lovely tribute to Colin Pratt - brought a tear to my eyes.  RIP

• Like 8