British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Panthers v Wolves - 2nd leg

7 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

And presumably Poole the other week :D

A big up yours from Kerr and Pedersen to their doubters tonight, good on them. Racing pretty ordinary tonight but I've always loved speedway at the EoES and enjoy it even when it's not at it's best, you can't beat a proper flat out, smooth track for me.

Always plenty of passing at Poole, I said Bjarne had been a little off form lately but back to form tonight 

Edited by foreverblue

Ryan Douglas is the only Wolf to come out of this disastrous performance with any credit 

15 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Still got a bite though 

How is that a bite Baldygeezer? Did I agree  or comment on the content? Nope.

Just now, foreverblue said:

Always plenty of passing at Poole 

Course there is, that's the party line you lot all toe anyway. Maybe Lewi got his paid 14 the other week by overtaking people left right and centre then, good on him.

Good heat with Douglas giving it some. But overall a poor meeting for a semi.

Panthers clear favourites to win the title now.

2 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Course there is, that's the party line you lot all toe anyway. Maybe Lewi got his paid 14 the other week by overtaking people left right and centre then, good on him.

I don't know i wasn't there. 

I'd say Belle Vue have to be the favourites, they've won twice at P'boro this year and ride it as well as their own circuit. Could depend on the fitness of Kurtz.

EDIT of course it should be noted that P'boro have a win and a draw at the NSS too :D

Edited by Bagpuss
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, R87 said:

Superb character from Peterborough,  but they've hardly been challenged.  Kings Lynn and Ipswich must be watching this wondering how this Wolves team got into the top 4 over them.  They'd have put up more of a fight than this

No they wouldnt....they have been awful all season!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bagpuss said:

We don't 'all' toe that party line. Shovlar speaks his opinion which isn't necessarily shared by all of us.

Panthers were excellent after the bad start tbh, iaf wolves bar douglas were very moderate. A fast paced high octane final awaits

Lewis Kerr looked a different rider tonight. Maybe it's morale in the KL pits that isn't doing him any good.

Bjarne Pedersen was sublime after Heat 2.

Well done to MPT who rode through the pain barrier to play his part.

Everyone had at least 1 paid win.

Fantastic performance lads. To the final we go.