Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Panthers v Wolves - 2nd leg

9 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I'd say Belle Vue have to be the favourites, they've won twice at P'boro this year and ride it as well as their own circuit. Could depend on the fitness of Kurtz.

EDIT of course it should be noted that P'boro have a win and a draw at the NSS too :D

So who won on aggregate though? They prob edge it, going in to it. 

3 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

So who won on aggregate though? They prob edge it, going in to it. 

Aces 190-170 Panthers across the four meetings. Aces scored 52 and 50 at the EoES. 

• Thanks 1

Congratulations to Peterborough on their victory. Panthers v (in all probability) Aces has the potential to be a really good final for the neutral, given that both sides go well on each others' circuits. Disappointing for Wolves but, hey, that's sport and we go again.

Well done to the four teams who made it this far. The final should be a cracker and good luck to both teams, a well balanced bunch of racers and hopefully a safe two nights of racing. Look forward to next week.

Congrats 'Boro:t:

Special mentions to MPT & Lyon, called it right.

As for the our embarrassments, it was there for all to see, naming and shaming unnecessary.

Becker will kick on again next season, Douglas will never be world champion but fights for every point and Flint deserves another chance.

The other 3 can go find alternative employment.

Think that covers it.

Well done to Lewi Kerr, 9+1, was a great return, especially as virtually every Peterborough fan didn't want him as a guest.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ColeTrickle said:

What a boring Track!! Awful

Buster's done to Alwalton what he's done at Lynn. That was one of the best tracks anywhere but it's now a one-liner

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, crazyb said:

Buster's done to Alwalton what he's done at Lynn. That was one of the best tracks anywhere but it's now a one-liner

Modern machinery ?

Rob Lyon  seems to get things right. My fears proved groundless and those I feared would let us down rose magnificently to the occasion

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Yes it is that boring. Looks like you think the same. Have we had more than one pass yet? Terrible racing so far.

Terrible advert for speedway, gate and go, thankfully I can fast forward.

Fairly poor meeting entertainment wise.

Wolves 2022. 1. ........ 2. Nicol, 3. Becker, 4.  Douglas, 5. ........ 6. ........ 7. ........

3 hours ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

I honestly think the Polish champions (Wroclaw) would lose against this Panthers side. 

You are such a boring tw-t