British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Sheffield vs Belle Vue 30/09/21 POSF 1st leg

Hope the weather is better in Sheffield than it is in Manchester, torrential rain here, no way it would of been on if this was at BV tonight.

5 minutes ago, SUPERACE said:

Hope the weather is better in Sheffield than it is in Manchester, torrential rain here, no way it would of been on if this was at BV tonight.

It started raining about  2.00 o clock and the roads are flooded where I am. half hour drive from track. it`ll be a miracle if its still on.

Edited by Dornier

3 minutes ago, Dornier said:

It started raining about  2.00 o clock and the roads are flooded where I am. half hour drive from track. it`ll be a miracle if its still on.

Aces fans are due to setting off now within the next hour ? fans need to know ASAP !!

3 minutes ago, NSS1 said:

Aces fans are due to setting off now within the next hour ? fans need to know ASAP !!

Am not saying its raining at Owlerton because I dont know.  Just saying where I am its raining.

2 minutes ago, Dornier said:

Am not saying its raining at Owlerton because I dont know.  Just saying where I am its raining.

it's appreciated pal any update is great but like you say it looks grim ??  for me personally  i could leave it until 5-30pm latest !!

Edited by NSS1

3 minutes ago, Moranboys said:

Come on sheff...update on the meeting situation please

fans are being left in limbo here  ????

Just now, NSS1 said:

fans are being left in limbo here  ????

if the rainfall what we have had in the last hour here in manchester is travelling over the pennines then they will need noahs ark to ride !! 

23 minutes ago, Dornier said:

Yes setting off now, thanks for the update.

Local BBC weather forecast at 1345 today showed rain coming through from the west all afternoon and evening! Think the promotion were being optimistic about the meeting definitely being on this evening. Don't remember the track at Owlerton being able to take a lot of rain before it starts puddling!

15 minutes ago, Moranboys said:

Come on sheff...update on the meeting situation please

poor communication for fans :(

Whilst there may be poor communication, fans are experienced enough to know the situation, semi final or not. 

There's been a s#!+ load of rain & the track will be a bog pit. 

If that doesn't sound to your liking, don't go. If you do go, you can't complain, your choice 

• Like 4