Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
lisa-colette

Sheffield vs Belle Vue 30/09/21 POSF 1st leg

10 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

R/R all day long. Cook could go awol.

If Wright was scoring well I'd deffo go with that but he isn't. 

Only really stevie and Bewley riding well. 

Either way, Brady Is a massive loss if he's out. We will do well to keep it within 10 points 

Tricky day for track men today, looks like will be dry most of the day with chance of showers from 6pm. How much do they water?

Sheffield clear favourites if Kurtz is out.

1 hour ago, Rob B said:

Tricky day for track men today, looks like will be dry most of the day with chance of showers from 6pm. How much do they water?

Forecast looks better now saying showers from 10pm.

4 minutes ago, Rob B said:

Forecast looks better now saying showers from 10pm.

Good. By the way, is RR for Kurtz confirmed? 

Cant really look beyond Sheffield now, what time are they opening the turnstiles tonight?

Still have Aces as favourites, Kurtz only scored 5 on his last visit to Alwalton, Etheridge back at reserve and Steve Worrall in much better form lately should see them home imo

Just having a rain shower here near the track. I think it should favour the Sheffield boys if its a little heavier than normal on the outside, Sheffield to win by 10 or more,

2 hours ago, Call me wolfie said:

Still have Aces as favourites, Kurtz only scored 5 on his last visit to Alwalton, Etheridge back at reserve and Steve Worrall in much better form lately should see them home imo

How long ago was the last visit though? He seemed to be in better form for last couple of months, so probably good for 7-10 points.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Call me wolfie said:

Got your ton's mixed up 

• Haha 2

well if Aces get repeat score or somewhere near it in the 2nd leg of this play/off sheffield will have to ride their socks off tonight it was 54-36 3 weeks ago NSS :t:

I hope they're not watering the track. There's a hefty thunderstorm just passing through Macc and it's on collision course with Owlerton. Hopefully the Pennines will kill some of its energy.

Edited by Ace no.5