British Speedway Forum

5 hours ago, a4poster said:

Thanks for your replies, really appreciated.

Let's us know how you get on.

hi guys sorry not been on forum for a long time,  i cant get tickets for cardiff, see tickets only have "hospitality" available? any ideas?

Edited by philfromcov

10 hours ago, philfromcov said:

hi guys sorry not been on forum for a long time,  i cant get tickets for cardiff, see tickets only have "hospitality" available? any ideas?

Went offline earlier but back up now. Presumably becuae they have now put the prices up.

Edited by Noodles

Wow that's a big increase !! Got my tickets for early £40 ish on bend 2 lower tier now £55 + booking fee glad I bought early, at these prices can't see their being a mad rush to buy tickets 

Lower tier not usually good viewing from what I have read 

Wr usually sit middle tier 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, topaz325 said:

Lower tier not usually good viewing from what I have read 

Wr usually sit middle tier 

Me bad as forgot which tier I booked have looked again and in middle tier :rolleyes:

• Like 1

we have 2 elderly clients who wish to buy cardiff tickets..we can do this for them but how do they get the documents

They do not have any mobile phone..but they do have an email contact

Would some kind person please advise best way round this rediculous situation ??

Regards

James

25 minutes ago, spiegal said:

we have 2 elderly clients who wish to buy cardiff tickets..we can do this for them but how do they get the documents

Would some kind person please advise best way round this rediculous situation ??

Regards

James

I would ring them on

02920 822432 or 0844 249 1999 and i’m sure if the situation is explained they will do their utmost to help.

Thank you so much Tim......as always a haven for those in "schtuk" !!!

Many thanks

James

9 hours ago, spiegal said:

Regards

James

Ask Mark from Lewes.He has the answers to a similar issue I bought this up earlier this year on this thread.Check out page 6 of this thread:unsure:

Edited by bluejam

I'm sure I'm in a minority of one, but I can't make the GP but want to come to the U21 meeting on the Sunday. Are there tickets available just for the Sunday?

48 minutes ago, davidba said:

I'm sure I'm in a minority of one, but I can't make the GP but want to come to the U21 meeting on the Sunday. Are there tickets available just for the Sunday?

I don't know, but I'm thinking the answer to your question is a no. 

However what you could do, if you haven't thought of this already, is to buy the cheapest ticket you can for the Saturday, which should be £20 plus the usual bull extras, and that will allow you in to Sunday for "free".

Sunday is unreserved seating. 

Pay for the worst seat on Saturday, turn up early Sunday and sit in the best seat in the house! 

Now it might ultimately turn out you can buy tickets for Sunday alone, and they may just be a tenner, for example, but my suggestion would work, I believe. 

Edited by Joseq7