British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, a4poster said:

I purchased my tickets over the phone but have had no confirmation. The person who took my order said the transaction had gone through and the tickets would appear on the app but as of yet nothing.

Has anyone else had the same experience?

Sorry, can't help with your question but out of interest what phone number did you ring and was it the stadium or Seetickets.

9 minutes ago, a4poster said:

It was the Stadium.

We got ours from Seetickets online with our email address but although we did that and they had our email we also had to also register a separate account with the same email with Seetickets,  the tickets then showed in  the Seetickets account then we had to download them to the app (sorry if that's not clear I find it difficult to explain)  we all seem to be having problems with this stupid app.  Try registering a Seetickets account to see if your tickets are there, if not phone stadium on Monday.  We're taking printed copy of our confirmation email with us just incase of further problems.

Just another thought, although we bought tickets online we were originally told we'd get them in Principality app which we duly installed only to be advised 6 months later that we'd now need the Seetickets app. Wondered have you got the Seetickets app or are you trying to use Principality app.  Hope I might have been some help if not there might be someone else on here more use than me.

1 hour ago, hammer1969 said:

Just another thought, although we bought tickets online we were originally told we'd get them in Principality app which we duly installed only to be advised 6 months later that we'd now need the Seetickets app. Wondered have you got the Seetickets app or are you trying to use Principality app.  Hope I might have been some help if not there might be someone else on here more use than me.

it's a total nightmare as far as i,m concerned. 

Have finally got my tickets on my phone thanks to my son who sorted it in about 10 minutes.Can now attend my final Cardiff GP.

• Like 1

On 8/1/2022 at 12:45 PM, TINYS said:

Have finally got my tickets on my phone thanks to my son who sorted it in about 10 minutes.Can now attend my final Cardiff GP.

Update on my tickets, just thought i would check to see if my tickets were still there and guess what, theyr,e not. All i have is a circle in the middle of my screen that keeps changing colour.

Am now at the end of my  tether. :mad:

Edited by TINYS
spelling mistake

16 hours ago, TINYS said:

Update on my tickets, just thought i would check to see if my tickets were still there and guess what, theyr,e not. All i have is a circle in the middle of my screen that keeps changing colour.

I get that sometimes. Restart the phone. (or, if you can do it, find the open part of the app and fully close it by clicking the "X", then re-open it)

It happens if you close the tickets link but leave the actual app open.

They are still there. You can also get them back by clicking the two bars next to the "X", which will re-open the wallet.

You can't fail with the trusty turning it off and turning it on again method though!

Edited by Grachan

20 hours ago, TINYS said:

4 hours ago, Grachan said:

I get that sometimes. Restart the phone. (or, if you can do it, find the open part of the app and fully close it by clicking the "X", then re-open it)

They are still there. You can also get them back by clicking the two bars next to the "X", which will re-open the wallet.

You can't fail with the trusty turning it off and turning it on again method though!

Totally sympathise. After trying to help you thought I'd just check mine, got the nice pretty colour thing in middle of screen, turned phone off and on, lovely that worked then needed a password which I don't ever remember entering. Anyway went through everything I could think off then emailed seetickets, as yet no reply from them but I had another think and struck lucky with a password.  If I go next year I'm buying tickets on the gate this year was too much stress. Let's hope Cardiff doesn't get rained off, (joke I hope) 

42 minutes ago, hammer1969 said:

Totally sympathise. After trying to help you thought I'd just check mine, got the nice pretty colour thing in middle of screen, turned phone off and on, lovely that worked then needed a password which I don't ever remember entering. Anyway went through everything I could think off then emailed seetickets, as yet no reply from them but I had another think and struck lucky with a password.  If I go next year I'm buying tickets on the gate this year was too much stress. Let's hope Cardiff doesn't get rained off, (joke I hope) 

If you close the open App on your phone rather than minimise it, then re-open it, the tickets will show.

It's like a little bug in the App but easy to work around once you've sorted out how.

One member of our group doesn't have a phone, hence no ticketing app.

As all the tickets cufrently show in my app (I.e I'm the lead booker) I'm guessing I can simply show the ticket on their behalf but I can't see that confirmed anywhere. Does anyone know?

Actually, on further thoughts it might be easier to just to show the tickets on my phone for the whole group rather than getting everyone else to download the app and going through the transfer process.

My lord they've made this more complicated than it needs to be! :) 

To be honest with the mess they appear to have made with the ticketing, Cardiff City FC being at home on the day of the GP (so the excellent park & ride option that stadium provides will not be available) plus a rail strike which will mean a significant increase in traffic, I think I’m just going to settle for watching it on my lap top and save all the hassle. 
But for all who are going hope you enjoy the day and the racing is good :t:

• Like 1

has anyone heard anythink about parking this year last time i think i parked near the government buildings will there be park and ride

13 hours ago, Grachan said:

Thanks will try it next time it happens but at the moment the tickets are there.