British Speedway Forum

20 minutes ago, Neila said:

Gp2 could be interesting with the likes of tom Brenen and Ben brasso who seem to be on top of the game at the moment 

if the track cuts up badly on saturday i can see this being another Prague

any access to practice on Friday?

17 hours ago, Hackett said:

How many will be staying to watch the SON2 on the Sun ??? 

24 of us on a bus from Berwick 2 Bandits involved Knudsen in meeting Flint meeting reserve. Leon now promoted into main meeting 

Edited by Normski
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Neila said:

Gp2 could be interesting with the likes of tom Brenen and Ben brasso who seem to be on top of the game at the moment 

I hope Ben gives a polished performance ;)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Neila said:

Of more interest will be the rare opportunity to see the likes of Gusts, Salonen, Kvech and the young Poles who will be making rare UK appearances (can't recall any of them over here before, but something may have escaped my notice.)

49 minutes ago, arnieg said:

Of more interest will be the rare opportunity to see the likes of Gusts, Salonen, Kvech and the young Poles who will be making rare UK appearances (can't recall any of them over here before, but something may have escaped my notice.)

Obviously excludes Jakub Miskowiak who was the U 21 rider in the SON final at Belle Vue in 2021 :)

Edit and Wiktor Lampart in World U 21 team final in 2019 also at Belle Vue :) :)

2nd edit- did you mean Gusts, Salonen, Kvech were the ones not ridden over here before ?

Edited by racers and royals

12 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Obviously excludes Jakub Miskowiak who was the U 21 rider in the SON final at Belle Vue in 2021 :)

Edit and Wiktor Lampart in World U 21 team final in 2019 also at Belle Vue :) :)

2nd edit- did you mean Gusts, Salonen, Kvech were the ones not ridden over here before ?

And we've both overlooked SoN for Gusts last year.

12 hours ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

I do feel it’s time for a change of venue, maybe up in the north east somewhere ,anything to get that buzz back 

Scunthorpe? :lol:

11 hours ago, Hackett said:

How many will be staying to watch the SON2 on the Sun ??? 

I'll be there... I searched for a hotel room last weekend for what it'd cost me to travel from Leicester... found a pub/inn 20 miles from Cardiff for £40, so with my GP ticket for £22 it was a no brainer :D

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

I hadn`t - i just didn`t want to look a smart ar$e :D

Never normally stops you :D

• Haha 2

If they wanted to hold it in the Midlands, why not at the Ricoh Arena, more sand than grass so your halfway there with the surface... 

Belle Vue is the obvious choice, cant see why they dont have 2 in Britain, Belle Vue maybe the second in the series and Cardiff a bit later on. 

15 hours ago, Normski said:

24 of us on a bus from Berwick 2 Bandits involved Knudsen in meeting Flint meeting reserve. 

Leon now promoted into main meeting