British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

GB V Poland - Tuesday 19 October 2021 - Ashfield, Glasgow

55 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

No- i checked the PZM and Sportowefakty websites earlier- one thing i do know is that  the Poles will not pay the ZL equivalent of £15 to watch it !!!- they will say stick it !!!!

As will I. 

5 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

That's a pity, does that mean you won't be able to watch it for free? 

As i`m not Polish - nor have a VPN then the answer is  no- and just so you know i pay for SKY, Eurosport, BT and Fanseat(Sweden).

• Like 2

A Polish post- translated

It was supposed to be £ 15, just like every game against Glasgow, but due to Poland and the huge difference in the exchange rate (for us it would be PLN 80!), The price for such an event was reduced to only £ 5 (about PLN 25), so it was very cheap as for most PPV. And the spectacle promises to be quite big, the track is fantastic, and the competitors, even though it is a social competition, will go all the way because this is the last competition and the equipment does not need to be spared. Champions with runners-up. Presentation with both anthems before the game. I invite you to the last transmission of SPEEDWAY in 2021. Additionally, you will be able to choose a commentary in English with Pearson or Polish with Tomasz Lorek!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

As i`m not Polish - nor have a VPN then the answer is  no- and just so you know i pay for SKY, Eurosport, BT and Fanseat(Sweden).

What is fanseat (out of interest)?

I'm the same as you except I have Premier Sports instead of fanseat.

Don't think I will bother with the stream (probably watch the football instead) since Tai is out. Would probably have got it if Cook etc were the replacement but not with Pearson on commentary and Harris riding. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sparks123 said:

What is fanseat (out of interest)?

I'm the same as you except I have Premier Sports instead of fanseat.

Don't think I will bother with the stream (probably watch the football instead) since Tai is out. Would probably have got it if Cook etc were the replacement but not with Pearson on commentary and Harris riding. 

Fanseat took over from ESS play- https://www.fanseat.com/speedway

i can watch every Swedish top league match and French league( only pay during the season)

The photo they posted looks like they put covers on an already wet/damp track, that's a big no no, can sweat badly and be a mess under there with no air to it.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rob B said:

The photo they posted looks like they put covers on an already wet/damp track, that's a big no no, can sweat badly and be a mess under there with no air to it.

FIM wanted the covers on

9 hours ago, Cookiefan said:

FIM wanted the covers on

It’s not an FIM event ?

14 hours ago, racers and royals said:

It was supposed to be £ 15, just like every game against Glasgow, but due to Poland and the huge difference in the exchange rate (for us it would be PLN 80!), The price for such an event was reduced to only £ 5 (about PLN 25), so it was very cheap as for most PPV. And the spectacle promises to be quite big, the track is fantastic, and the competitors, even though it is a social competition, will go all the way because this is the last competition and the equipment does not need to be spared. Champions with runners-up. Presentation with both anthems before the game. I invite you to the last transmission of SPEEDWAY in 2021. Additionally, you will be able to choose a commentary in English with Pearson or Polish with Tomasz Lorek!

Think I'd rather listen to the Polish commentary. :)

14 hours ago, racers and royals said:

This is a fans post and i now think it is a wish rather than what is actually happening !!! 

10 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

This is a fans post and i now think it is a wish rather than what is actually happening !!! 

no idea about commetary but I bought it for 5 gbp from Glasgow site