British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

GB V Poland - Tuesday 19 October 2021 - Ashfield, Glasgow

Anybody know if this is being covered on live updates? And if so where

i barely hear voice from the stadium, its always like that or they gonna fix it?

23 minutes ago, cphx said:

i barely hear voice from the stadium, its always like that or they gonna fix it?

Not usually like that. Seems to be a problem with the sound - commentary too loud, sound from the track way too low.

Must be one of the largest crowds I've seen at Glasgow, come on team GB world champions

Why is craigan on the commentary. Bad enough on Glasgow matches without being on this that's being seen internationally

They knew rain was coming why the messing about. Could have got this run easily. Hope the riders are ok

What a waste of 15 quid.  Hardly worth double the cost and more of a monthly Eurosport player subscription.

Meeting could have been completed half an hour ago in the dry.

• Haha 1

Just now, bruno said:

They knew rain was coming why the messing about. Could have got this run easily. Hope the riders are ok

They were getting on with it, but they'd already had a delay for one crash, and another delay for Miskowiak to receive medical attention (and there was a paramedic require with a fan at that time too). So yes, there were delays, but they weren't really avoidable. Outside those, the referee was very quick with the two minutes and track work was brisk.

There were at least two other restarts too.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

They were getting on with it, but they'd already had a delay for one crash, and another delay for Miskowiak to receive medical attention (and there was a paramedic require with a fan at that time too). So yes, there were delays, but they weren't really avoidable. Outside those, the referee was very quick with the two minutes and track work was brisk.

There were at least two other restarts too.

Agree with your points but still seemed a bit of time wasting watching on the stream. Obviously I didn't know about the fan so maybe justified

British speedway fans. Absolutely no pleasing them. It's Glasgow in October ffs of course there's going to be rain about. Delays were completely unavoidable so all this could've finished is nonsense

• Like 6