British Speedway Forum
SharpenRake

GB V Poland - Tuesday 19 October 2021 - Ashfield, Glasgow

9 hours ago, NSS1 said:

It was Brady kurtz bike he borrowed 

i know, i was there

6 hours ago, bruno said:

Are they streaming it

I hope so. Couldn’t see anything on Glasgows website, but perhaps they trying to sell seats before they release stream.

It`s definitely being streamed because Polish fans (in their homeland) have been told they will be able to watch it. Presumably they will make it chargeable to watch in the UK and free in Poland.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

I hope so. Couldn’t see anything on Glasgows website, but perhaps they trying to sell seats before they release stream.

Seating is sold out according to Website and Tickets.

Going to be a big day in Glasgow!  As well as the Test, Celtic are now playing Ferencvaros (Europa League) on Tuesday afternoon at 3.30! 

13 hours ago, bruno said:

Are they streaming it

Could be a river if the forecast doesn’t change.:unsure:

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, racers and royals said:

It`s definitely being streamed because Polish fans (in their homeland) have been told they will be able to watch it. Presumably they will make it chargeable to watch in the UK and free in Poland.

What makes you think it would be free in Poland?

1 hour ago, SharpenRake said:

What makes you think it would be free in Poland?

Because in so many words they have said so !

(Poland that is - not the Scots !!!!)

Edited by racers and royals

42 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

(Poland that is - not the Scots !!!!)

There is a big difference between saying 'you can watch it' and 'you can watch it for free'. Which is it? Or perhaps the stream is going to be sold to polish TV? 

10 minutes ago, SharpenRake said:

There is a big difference between saying 'you can watch it' and 'you can watch it for free'. Which is it? Or perhaps the stream is going to be sold to polish TV? 

No idea - you can translate what i read on the PZM site as well as i can. Don’t forget that the PZM were almost certainly involved in the  negotiations    for the Polish national team riding in the match and TV/ internet would have been part of the discussion.( match is not on Polish TV schedule).

Edited by racers and royals

18 hours ago, crescent girl said:

Going to be a big day in Glasgow!  As well as the Test, Celtic are now playing Ferencvaros (Europa League) on Tuesday afternoon at 3.30! 

At Ashfield? That might be worth watching. Top of the Hungarian league versus a middle of the table Scottish outfit :party:

10 hours ago, racers and royals said:

So anyone connected to a VPN connects to a Polish server to fool the streaming source into granting you access for free.....and if someone isn't connected to a VPN, free links to foreign streaming services will be provided in the usual way, via that International World of Speedway section of this forum, eh?  That's one hell of a risky strategy.

8 minutes ago, uk_martin said:

So anyone connected to a VPN connects to a Polish server to fool the streaming source into granting you access for free.....and if someone isn't connected to a VPN, free links to foreign streaming services will be provided in the usual way, via that International World of Speedway section of this forum, eh?  That's one hell of a risky strategy.

same with GPs and SoN, just use a VPN and watch through GP website youtube link, no going back to the studio etc and get more rider interviews