British Speedway Forum
IronScorpion

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2022

3 minutes ago, Shrimmy said:

And rode EWR really good too.

Not Basso then?!:rofl:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fozzie4388 said:

It was already on the article last week saying that it was going to be Kinsley's reserve partner.

Oh yea. When used education is a wonderful thing. 

He rode the EWR very well and will certainly up his average and hopefully help Ryan along at reserve  , as for Basso he didn’t like the damp conditions that night for Poole 

6 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

He rode the EWR very well and will certainly up his average and hopefully help Ryan along at reserve  , as for Basso he didn’t like the damp conditions that night for Poole 

Dan gilkes?

3 hours ago, Tosh1218 said:

I know for a fact he’s from abroad and rode in our league this season

30 minutes ago, Shrimmy said:

And rode EWR really good too.

Grobauer or Kennedy

Edited by Edin03

3 hours ago, Tosh1218 said:

Cant be a rider with a higher average than Jordan Palin 5.69 ? he is going to partner Ryan at reserve and from "abroad" ? So Kasper Andersen on 5.87  much as I rate him would not seem to fit ? I dont think many if any visiting reserves did better than Zaine Kennedy did for Leicester. Hes a proper force around Scunny so my money is on him. Can up his 5.00 average for sure and would be a great signing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/13/2021 at 10:38 PM, eric i said:

R.Douglas

J.Allen

T.Aarnio

J.Palin

S.Lambet

Z.Kennedy

R.Kinsley

On 11/14/2021 at 7:48 AM, Ian68 said:

Hope not

This team will do for me, i’m just grateful that Scunthorpe have a speedway team, from the poor teams of the 1970’s till now 50 years on  Scunthorpe with one of the best RACING tracks are still here with many other tracks having closed down along the way.

Rob Godfrey gets a lot of slagging off on this forum but without him I doubt there would be any speedway in the town, long may it continue whoever rides.

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, OldtimerRay said:

This team will do for me, i’m just grateful that Scunthorpe have a speedway team, from the poor teams of the 1970’s till now 50 years on  Scunthorpe with one of the best RACING tracks are still here with many other tracks having closed down along the way.

Rob Godfrey gets a lot of slagging off on this forum but without him I doubt there would be any speedway in the town, long may it continue whoever rides.

Your bang on the button there pal

• Like 4

If Tero was out the equation what points would be left. I don’t think points wise he will be a plus to the side. 

49 minutes ago, mossy666 said:

If Tero was out the equation what points would be left. I don’t think points wise he will be a plus to the side. 

7.09 if my calculations are correct 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, OldtimerRay said:

I haven't slagged anyone off

11 hours ago, Ryan555 said:

7.09 if my calculations are correct 

Tell who we could get for that ? JASON CRUMP :o 6.93 !! Bloody hell

Douglas, Allen, Crump, Kennedy, Lambert, Palin, Kinsley ..little Australia. Ok Jasons had a few knocks last season but if we could keep him fit what a "marquee signing" he can still be. If he did one league with us. Wow ! 

Would Jason Crump score as well as if not better than Tero Aarnio..me thinks he would on balance.

Edited by the outsider