British Speedway Forum
IronScorpion

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2022

2 minutes ago, mossy666 said:

I hear u Fozzie just haven’t got him on my 1-7. If we really do aspire to finish next season up there I can’t see him being in the team

Simon will be back.. i'll completley jack scunny in if he aint

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Top end of this team better be something special 

It’s decent to be fair ; it’s a typical Rob side built to win at home

8 hours ago, Ian68 said:

I think that Jordan is going to go far in this sport if he kicks on from last year like Rob has said he's going to be pushing for top spot pleased he's riding for Scunthorpe and not against :)

Averaged 7.45/8.27 at home & 3.47/3.87 away in 2021. So would need to improve his away form to be pushing for top spot in 2022.

31 minutes ago, ScunnyDan said:

Admittedly there will a plus but I think will only be when the res average goes up n he drops back to reserve. Jus IMO. he has been a good team player and captained well this season

40 minutes ago, ScunnyDan said:

Going by facebook after Sheffield announced their team last night i thought you already had Dan ;)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mossy666 said:

Admittedly there will a plus but I think will only be when the res average goes up n he drops back to reserve. Jus IMO. he has been a good team player and captained well this season

We can almost rely on SL getting 5 or 6 points from heats 1 & 8 from his no 2 position at home but might struggle to score more points with a top no 1 at home. He might struggle more away but could hold his average. His gelling of the team & work ethic as captain is a big plus in any side.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Top end of this team better be something special 

Don’t get too excited as it will be Simon Lambert next.

18 minutes ago, Fozzie4388 said:

Going by facebook after Sheffield announced their team last night i thought you already had Dan ;)

Managed a full season in 21 supporting the Tigers and Scorpions, intend on doing the same in 22, dependant on bestie bestie being back

30 minutes ago, OldtimerRay said:

Don’t get too excited as it will be Simon Lambert next.

If it is its a pretty awful looking side 

It might be an idea to announce a big gun just to up peoples spirits going by some of the comments even though Lambert will be announced at some point

1 hour ago, szkocjasid said:

Averaged 7.45/8.27 at home & 3.47/3.87 away in 2021. So would need to improve his away form to be pushing for top spot in 2022.

I think he's more than capable of that

49 minutes ago, Ian68 said:

It might be an idea to announce a big gun just to up peoples spirits going by some of the comments even though Lambert will be announced at some point

I don't understand why some clubs are announcing from the bottom up! I would have thought it'd be better to do the opposite?

• Like 3

2021 Scorpions were led by Lambo and you could see a really good Team spirit in the pits  I’m sure he will be back

• Like 1

On 12/2/2021 at 6:02 PM, phillipsr said:

If it is its a pretty awful looking side 

Don't come and watch them then 

• Like 5