British Speedway Forum
IronScorpion

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2022

Happy as a little lad opening his Xmas prezzies this morning ! Wow Ryan & Jake coming home ! we cannot ask for better certainly around the EWR then throw in the "Aussie spirit" with Zaine as well and we can look forward to a cracking 2022 season ahead imo.

Simon Lambert should have a beeeze of a job as skipper of  this team; Aussies always bring it on track and they will bring Tero; Jordan and Ryan II along too. 

Always think the team have to relate the fans and this one defintely has that factor about it. Thanks to Rob & the Management for delivering !

Excited ? Absolutely am !

Merry Christmas all !

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Website says that the season will start with Josh Auty testimonial on April 15th, so the first home meeting will be the 22nd.

3 hours ago, Spiderman1 said:

Who’s number 1? Two in form ausies ,3 Queenslanders ,will be in the finals

Ryan 7.96      Jake 7.88

1 hour ago, eric i said:

Website says that the season will start with Josh Auty testimonial on April 15th, so the first home meeting will be the 22nd.

Probably, Hopefully. :t:

30 minutes ago, eric i said:

Looking at the averages, was Thomas Jorgensen the original intention/target rather than Tero Aarnio.

Points wise what did we end up on

38 minutes ago, mossy666 said:

Points wise what did we end up on

I make it 41.82 so don’t think Jorgensen was part of the plans may be wrong though