British Speedway Forum
IronScorpion

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2022

1 hour ago, IronScorpion said:

geoff100 started it at the top of this page. :rolleyes:

Dont blame me:t:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, IronScorpion said:

It looks like a clean break of the shoulder so could be out for a while. Replacements or guests will be difficult to find around his average as you are looking at J Edwards, J Smith or NDL riders so it looks like Rob is going to have to use his SENIOR Position & move Redcars & Belle Vue Colts fixtures about. ;) :rolleyes: :t: 

Ahh the Jack Smith who thinks he's as good as Zmarzlik (in his own mind) but regularly finds himself without a Championship place.     

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

After signing Nichols and Batchelor they probably run out of silly money.

Our finances are built around a modest attendance figure for this season, realistic, not silly. We'll leave that to others :)

From a Scunthorpe fans point of view the Birmingham signing news is slightly annoying given we had to face Birmingham with Adam Ellis and and the rest will face them with Justin Sedgmen I think I know which rather face but that’s the way it goes 

Edited by Ryan555
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

Would Henry Atkins average fit as a cover for Ryan Kinsley

Would Atkins like 3 rides and Lambert 5.....hmm 

59 minutes ago, Tosh1218 said:

Why would anyone want him? Another with am attitude miles away from his talent  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tosh1218 said:

1 hour ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Would Atkins like 3 rides and Lambert 5.....hmm 

That is why I did not include him. He also would have a bit of distance to travel & with his entourage/crew/family around him I would think THEY would want him to be on a guarantee if getting 3 rides regularly.

;)Surely The guarantee would be score well get paid well isn’t that the norm 

15 hours ago, Ryan555 said:

From a Scunthorpe fans point of view the Birmingham signing news is slightly annoying given we had to face Birmingham with Adam Ellis and and the rest will face them with Justin Sedgmen I think I know which rather face but that’s the way it goes 

You also faced a young James Pearson in only his 2nd meeting at PB....by the end of the season, I predict him to be handing out beatings to most opposition reserves....

For what its worth!

P.s Birmingham signing news is far more annoying from a B'ham fans point of view! :D

7 minutes ago, GiveusaB said:

You also faced a young James Pearson in only his 2nd meeting at PB....by the end of the season, I predict him to be handing out beatings to most opposition reserves....

For what its worth!

P.s Birmingham signing news is far more annoying from a B'ham fans point of view! :D

Well yeah I can imagine it’s rather annoying from Birmingham fans point of view 

Edited by Ryan555

44 minutes ago, Ryan555 said:

Well yeah I can imagine it’s rather annoying from Birmingham fans point of view 

Its just the fact that we were lied to...took us for mugs!

I've been going to Bham for 51 years and can't ever recall something like this.

I wont be going again whilst Rogers is running the show. (I'm not alone with this stance...)

4 hours ago, GiveusaB said:

Its just the fact that we were lied to...took us for mugs!

I've been going to Bham for 51 years and can't ever recall something like this.

I wont be going again whilst Rogers is running the show. (I'm not alone with this stance...)

About the 5th time you have said that this season… 

12 minutes ago, phillipsr said:

About the 5th time you have said that this season… 

No it isnt!

It's twice since yesterday!

On 5/16/2022 at 4:40 PM, Ryan555 said:

Sedgmen 14 from 5 rides at Oxford tonight probably better than gating tart Ellis would have scored

• Like 4