British Speedway Forum
IronScorpion

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2022

7 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Fri July 8th has been listed as Scunthorpe vs TBC for a while now. Why not race the KOC leg 2 vs Leicester on that date?

No meeting on the 8th. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

James Wright for Tero then.....

Two posts up lol

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Ryan555 said:

I think that’s the last we will see of Tero given what Rob has been writing about him in the programme recently 

He has certainly burnt a few bridges & alienated a few fans & a few riders were not happy with his attitude for the team. It makes us weaker as his average has been just over 5 all season but more to the point, has an average higher at Brough park than away.

Someone posted that we had nearly 2.5 average to play with the new averages out on 1st July & Coles was mentioned as a change but that would be unfair on the lad, but as other teams around us in the last play off position are making changes too, maybe this is not the last one for us.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

He has certainly burnt a few bridges & alienated a few fans & a few riders were not happy with his attitude for the team. It makes us weaker as his average has been just over 5 all season but more to the point, has an average higher at Brough park than away.

Someone posted that we had nearly 2.5 average to play with the new averages out on 1st July & Coles was mentioned as a change but that would be unfair on the lad, but as other teams around us in the last play off position are making changes too, maybe this is not the last one for us.

Yeah I agree with every point you make 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Bandit59 said:

Two posts up lol

Think you'll find I was the first one to post it on the previous page last night! Lol. So get in line! :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Think you'll find I was the first one to post it on the previous page last night! Lol. So get in line! :D

Well Done Lisa

Blue_peter_badge.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

14 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Fri July 8th has been listed as Scunthorpe vs TBC for a while now. Why not race the KOC leg 2 vs Leicester on that date?

6 hours ago, lucifer sam said:

No meeting on the 8th. 

My question is still they same, why not race the KOC tie then?

I would rather struggle on with guests for the rest of the season, 4.34 points under the limit. I hope there is another change coming.

1 hour ago, eric i said:

I would rather struggle on with guests for the rest of the season, 4.34 points under the limit. I hope there is another change coming.

I think the words “It was a no-brainer to sign James Wright, because it’s far better to have your own riders rather than to struggle finding guests''

Is english for James Wright is cheaper then finding guests.

Wonder who will ride at number 5? Going to be a very weak pairing whoever it is with Coles been at 6. Maybe it's time Captain Lambert stepped up especially at home and rode there?

4 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

That was the previously page lol

8 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

That was the previously page lol

Still first, maybe that is an indication of how tonight will go! ;)....

...Fingers crossed!!

Thomas Jorgensen must need some more rides, no meetings in Denmark in July and only 5 left in August( none clash with Scunny fixtures), he doesn't seem to ride Poland or Sweden. Kennedy or Palin for Jorgensen?

• Like 2