British Speedway Forum
IronScorpion

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2022

19 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Didn't think you can re-declare a rider into a side once they have been taken out? Only loophole i can see is if Wight was a 28 day injury replacement for Tero and then Tero returns and Wright is signed for Palin? 

That said in the best interests the Godfather can do as he likes.

Well Oxford seem to have re declared a rider into a side who was taken out in Jack Thomas ?

11 minutes ago, Ryan555 said:

Well Oxford seem to have re declared a rider into a side who was taken out in Jack Thomas ?

Wasn't taken out he was injured 2 broken wrists

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Normski said:

If he was injured or not does it still not count as being removed as on multiple green sheets he shows at out going ?? I’m not sure just asking the question?

55 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Didn't think you can re-declare a rider into a side once they have been taken out? Only loophole i can see is if Wight was a 28 day injury replacement for Tero and then Tero returns and Wright is signed for Palin? 

I thought you couldn't redeclare with the same rider within a 28days.

27 minutes ago, Normski said:

He was removed from the named 7 and replaced by Aaron Summers (Issue 9, 15 June). Then returned for Josh Macdonald when fit.

1 hour ago, Sings4Speedway said:

Rule SMCcl/RGDBDF1. If any Rule persuant to a Management Committee Club requires a new rule, an overrule or just sorting pleas raise it for immediate approval by 6pm any day of the year. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, arnieg said:

He was removed from the named 7 and replaced by Aaron Summers (Issue 9, 15 June). Then returned for Josh Macdonald when fit.

Aaron has come out of retirement to join our regeneration campaign and act as injury cover for Jack Thomas! 

1 hour ago, Normski said:

Aaron has come out of retirement to join our regeneration campaign and act as injury cover for Jack Thomas! 

None the less my previous post is still 100% correct

On 7/22/2022 at 5:08 PM, Ryan555 said:

Indeed it seems a very similar situation between Oxford & Scunthorpe.

If Thomas can come back, while they keep Summers. Then Aarnio MUST be able to come back while keeping Wright, surely?

On 7/22/2022 at 5:44 PM, eric i said:

I thought you couldn't redeclare with the same rider within a 28days.

Summers was announced as a 28 day replacement for Thomas, so I assume that meant Thomas couldn't return for 28 days. 

As far as I'm aware Wright was not signed as a 28 day replacement so Scunny should be allowed to bring Aarnio back, pending management committee approval probably?

On 7/22/2022 at 1:38 PM, Ryan555 said:

Yeah sounds like Tero is gonna come in to replace Jordan which will make the team strong 

Stronger - yes

Strong - nah (at home maybe)

2 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Summers was announced as a 28 day replacement for Thomas, so I assume that meant Thomas couldn't return for 28 days. 

As far as I'm aware Wright was not signed as a 28 day replacement so Scunny should be allowed to bring Aarnio back, pending management committee approval probably?

But I think that means it was fine for Thomas to return in place of Summers, Summers then replaced MacDonald.  

If Aarnio was declared out fully i don't see how he can come back in? Think its to prevent deals with riders being removed before thier average drops then resigned in place of a lower rider.

37 minutes ago, Sings4Speedway said:

But I think that means it was fine for Thomas to return in place of Summers, Summers then replaced MacDonald.  

If Aarnio was declared out fully i don't see how he can come back in? Think its to prevent deals with riders being removed before thier average drops then resigned in place of a lower rider.

Is that not just the same as Aarnio replacing Wright and then Wright replacing Palin? Plus Aarnio was declared injured 

1 hour ago, Ryan555 said:

Is that not just the same as Aarnio replacing Wright and then Wright replacing Palin? Plus Aarnio was declared injured 

If Tero was declared out and Wright signed as a 28 day injury cover then its all legit.

On 7/22/2022 at 4:47 PM, Sings4Speedway said:

Think everyone’s overlooking “ in the best interest of the sport rule” which can be used at anytime.

• Like 1