12 hours ago, eric i said:

R.Douglas

J.Allen

T.Aarnio

J.Palin

S.Lambet

Z.Kennedy

R.Kinsley

Fans won’t like that Team.Have Tero’s visa problems suddenly been resolved!!!

Edited by Fromafar

8 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Fans won’t like that Team.Have Tero’s visa problems suddenly been resolved!!!

Personally think it's a team built to win at home and to 99% of speedway fans that's all that matters. Not a big tero fan but in fairness he is good around scunny so let's hope his visa issue is sorted if not start with rr get everyone to drop their averages at away meetings and fit josh Auty in 

1 minute ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

Personally think it's a team built to win at home and to 99% of speedway fans that's all that matters. Not a big tero fan but in fairness he is good around scunny so let's hope his visa issue is sorted if not start with rr get everyone to drop their averages at away meetings and fit josh Auty in 

You can't start a season with r/r unless of injuries

1 minute ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

Broken finger nail :t:

I shamefully watched my club partake in average manipulation (allegedly) several years ago. It's not an enjoyable experience

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

Yeah his away form was dismal last season but if you look the season before he averaged 6 away if he does that and continues to average his 9 at home he can be a success 

20 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

Leicester have released Andersen, Douglas & Kennedy so will be keeping Morris, Howarth & the Thompson twins.

Yea I’d take all 3

29 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

You can't start a season with r/r unless of injuries

We did at Berwick for Garcia 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ryan555 said:

Yeah his away form was dismal last season but if you look the season before he averaged 6 away if he does that and continues to average his 9 at home he can be a success 

He did take a bad knock to the head in the GP qualifier at Glasgow.Probably took a bit out of him.

3 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

He did take a bad knock to the head in the GP qualifier at Glasgow.Probably took a bit out of him.

Yeah he looks a different rider around Scunny nearly unbeatable ! In addition to that I always thought they’d be back but Simon Lambert and Jordan Palins averages are a little high with limited growth in simons case and inflated in Jordan’s case IMO

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Normski said:

We did at Berwick for Garcia 

Aye but with mitigating circumstances. No just turning up with 6 riders as suggested.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

I shamefully watched my club partake in average manipulation (allegedly) several years ago. It's not an enjoyable experience

Agree totally hate it when it happens and it's so obvious 

• Like 1