British Speedway Forum
IronScorpion

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2022

3 hours ago, Tosh1218 said:

Stevie is a bit of a gating Tart , I’d have Dougy 

Gating tart and we would have to change the track to suit him like last time,to the detriment of the rest of the team who did not want a slick bare track.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, scunny1 said:

Gating tart and we would have to change the track to suit him like last time,to the detriment of the rest of the team who did not want a slick bare track.

I’m up for the team having a track to suit but 1 rider………..don’t think anyone is worth that

Tbf the track hasn’t changed that much since then..not like the days of a deep outside line that only brave and quality riders could handle and enjoy just like  the fans..men from boys 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Shrimmy said:

Tbf the track hasn’t changed that much since then..not like the days of a deep outside line that only brave and quality riders could handle and enjoy just like  the fans..men from boys 

And boy it was a grab and go. Like u say men from boys

• Like 1

On 11/28/2021 at 7:33 PM, Tosh1218 said:

Stevie is a bit of a gating Tart , I’d have Dougy 

Must be an amazing gater then to have a 9+ average

Edited by szkocjasid

1 minute ago, szkocjasid said:

Must be an amazing gather then to have a 9+ average

Let’s see what his average will be away from Wimborne rd

4 hours ago, Tosh1218 said:

Let’s see what his average will be away from Wimborne rd

I would say it would still be over 8. Didn't have many below par away meetings, prob only a handful. 

Woke up reached for phone to see who the Nxt signing is only to see nothing………….it’s Wednesday Bry. 

5 hours ago, Tosh1218 said:

Lambert of Palin  next one I believe 

Cant be either it distinctley says "a new signing" like it did last week for Zaine. Its a new rider ?...Kasper Andersen ? or maybe Jason Crump ? 

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, the outsider said:

Cant be either it distinctley says "a new signing" like it did last week for Zaine. Its a new rider ?...Kasper Andersen ? or maybe Jason Crump ? 

Possibly looking a little bit deep there but we will soon see !

20 minutes ago, the outsider said:

the new signing bit could have been put on there to put people off... knowing the chap that designed them, i wouldn't put it past him

16 minutes ago, ScunnyDan said:

the new signing bit could have been put on there to put people off... knowing the chap that designed them, i wouldn't put it past him

You, innit?