British Speedway Forum
IronScorpion

Scunthorpe Scorpions 2022

3 hours ago, phillipsr said:

What a signing that is truly transformed what was looking like a poor team…… 

cant wait to see your comments when next rider is announced as even in my humble opinion he aint worthy of a spot if rumours are true

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

cant wait to see your comments when next rider is announced as even in my humble opinion he aint worthy of a spot if rumours are true

I'd agree with that (if, as we expect, its Aarnio)..  maybe it be better to just announce the three heat leaders in one swoop

No no no. Please I really thought he was out the equation and it would be a good suprise signing

Edited by mossy666
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, duffyscouse said:

that big mean man maybe you lad ??????? go and take your custom and narrow minded classless opinions elsewhere fella

why would i do that i love a comedy show and there will be plenty to laugh at next year 

3 hours ago, phillipsr said:

Good reserve... should hope so there's 4 of them so far 

So did Peterborough this year in Palin, Ostergaard, Harris & Andersen & Nicholls was almost one, missed out by 0.0013(I think was quoted a while back).

1 hour ago, mossy666 said:

No no no. Please I really thought he was out the equation and it would be a good suprise signing

Nah. The surprise was today in the "entertaining" Simon Lambert(as someone said earlier).

Welcome back Captain Fantastic.

All what we expected and to be fair last year Lambert was a breath of fresh air and superb in and around the pits 

• Like 2

Lambo signing was the worst kept secret over the last 3 months. For one, I'm not bothered what he does in the pits, I want to see him performing better on the track, especially away from home. Jake is nailed on to return, so the last two team spots need to be remarkably good and I don't consider Aarnio as being one of them.  If he is ,we will be at the wrong end of the table in 2022.

• Like 5

Jake Allen, Ryan Douglas and Tero Aarnio to complete the 2022 septet. :t:

3 hours ago, scunny1 said:

Lambo signing was the worst kept secret over the last 3 months. For one, I'm not bothered what he does in the pits, I want to see him performing better on the track, especially away from home. Jake is nailed on to return, so the last two team spots need to be remarkably good and I don't consider Aarnio as being one of them.  If he is ,we will be at the wrong end of the table in 2022.

Nice to see someone speaking sense and not blinkered one way or another.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, BassoontheGasso said:

Tero next singing announced Thursday followed by the double announcement of Allen/Douglas I take it?

Hope its a good song?!

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, BassoontheGasso said:

Going for that Christmas No.1 apparently :D

Aarnio going to Scarborough Fair by Simon (Lambert) and Garfunkel.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm pleased Lambert has got a team spot, can't understand the negativity from some about his signing. You know what you'll get from Lambert 6-8 points at home, 3-5 points away, not bad at all for a second string.

Edited by szkocjasid
  • Like 5