British Speedway Forum

On 12/12/2021 at 4:20 PM, slyfox said:

Yes realise he signed for Plymouth, but he guested for a lot of other teams towards the end of the season.

The play offs and K O cup don’t count for averages..

9 hours ago, Nickinho said:

Why are so few people talking Redcar up for the title? The team looks really good.

Because titles aren’t won on paper and Redcar fans don’t get carried away on forums , they are just happy to have a good team, a great track and an improving set up.

A strong team, same as last season , certain to be in the play offs but you need luck , no injuries and form at the right time to win titles. Good to see them giving two young British lads the reserve spots.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

Because titles aren’t won on paper and Redcar fans don’t get carried away on forums , they are just happy to have a good team, a great track and an improving set up.

A strong team, same as last season , certain to be in the play offs but you need luck , no injuries and form at the right time to win titles. Good to see them giving two young British lads the reserve spots.

Totally agree  i could say exactly the same for Plymouth. All best to Redcar fans.:cheers:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

Poole looked the strongest last season 'on paper' and they walked away with two trophys at season's end.

Just saying.

Team looks good, but not a league winning team unless the second strings and reserves up their averages significantly, in my opinion.

The fact we also don’t have a massive home track advantage, most visiting riders love coming to Redcar, makes it difficult also.

But we will see some good speedway at least.

• Like 2

A lot of pressure on Adam Roynon, needs to stay injury free , I think Kasper will up his average , just have to keep telling him he is riding for Berwick against bears !,

I also think that Eric Riss will score better than MPT & the same applies to Lewis over Jake who I felt lost the plot a bit at the end 

1 hour ago, Norfolk Bear said:

A lot of pressure on Adam Roynon, needs to stay injury free , I think Kasper will up his average , just have to keep telling him he is riding for Berwick against bears !,

I also think that Eric Riss will score better than MPT & the same applies to Lewis over Jake who I felt lost the plot a bit at the end 

Spot on!!! 

Think this has to be our best top 3 for a long time. Kasper will almost be a fourth heat leader if he carries on the way he finished last season (cannot believe he has not got a place in the top league yet). Adam just needs to watch his fitness. Did not have a bad season at Newcastle last season with a 5+ average, think he may up his average a little. He talked a good season at The Bears Xmas party, very positive. Just hope the 2 reserves settle into the start of the season well. Then we will be the team to beat. 

On 12/26/2021 at 8:25 PM, Nickinho said:

Poole looked the strongest last season 'on paper' and they walked away with two trophys at season's end.

Just saying.

In your opinion.

Just saying.

Leicester looked the best on paper to me once Hans was brought in and Bates/Proctor released.  Just didn't happen for them though. 

• Like 1

Just saying.

Poole definitely were not the strongest on paper. Won double mostly due to a mid season change in my opinion. Start of season Redcar and Eastbourne I believe were labelled best on paper as I remember, Poole were labelled too top heavy

• Like 1

On 12/28/2021 at 3:50 AM, Norfolk Bear said:

Will miss Allen’s away results,anchor man,Lewis did well at end of season for a team place