British Speedway Forum

9 hours ago, szkocjasid said:

Shanes replaced the injured Kinsley.

Berwick could be miffed at having to drop Flint, only for rule to change after one season! Could've cost them the league title last year.

There’s not a lot of Kudos winning anything in the Sport though,littered with barmy rules to suit whoever at the time.

• Like 2

On 6/26/2022 at 1:14 PM, mikebv said:

And if they get injured it means three matches need guests to replace them which helps the sport tremendously...

And that's why Poland don't want their top riders riding all over the place running the risk of getting injured.

Edited by wtf
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, northyorksbear said:

So Roynon has gone - Kyle Bickley in 

As I predicted at the last meeting for the diamonds down Redcar & Steve parker said that he thought the team would see the season out as it is 

Edited by Justgotmecpc

sure you did , if a tree falls and nobodys there to hear it does it make a sound

I hope Kyle does well, but I don't think he will strengthen the team. If they were going to drop Adam, they should have done it before the new averages kicked in. Could have fit Paul Stark in. 

• Like 2

Very strange change, there is no way bickley improves the team. Would of been better giving roynon a run in the reserve position. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, redlead said:

I hope Kyle does well, but I don't think he will strengthen the team. If they were going to drop Adam, they should have done it before the new averages kicked in. Could have fit Paul Stark in. 

Starke didn't fit 

Very strange change, there is no way bickley improves the team. Would of been better giving roynon a run in the reserve position. 

Doesn't matter where Roynon rode he struggled to beat the opposite reserves.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Midget said:

All it does is keeps Edwards in Top 5.!!! unless Bickley has a higher average than Jason.

Edited by Fromafar

10 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

All it does is keeps Edwards in Top 5.!!! unless Bickley has a higher average than Jason.

Edwards 4.28 Bickley 3.42

• Thanks 1

Doesn't improve the team at all, odd signing 

1 hour ago, Bellers101 said:

Doesn't matter where Roynon rode he struggled to beat the opposite reserves.

And if you think bikley will do any better your going to be disappointed.

And if you think bikley will do any better your going to be disappointed.

He would have to go some to do any worse to be fair! The signing doesn't overwhelm me at all but Roynon has had plenty of meetings to turn things around and had to go. They needed to try something different. Not sure Bickley is the answer but if he can score 3 - 4 points consistently then it's an improvement!

Makes Friday nights meeting more interesting 

• Like 1