Belle Vue -V- Sheffield POSF 2nd leg

Sorry for that  

Your an irritatingly annoying wally. That's better 

go away you sad clown :nono:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, spin king said:

Quick question.

Assuming both Peterborough and Belle Vue win through to the Play Off Final.

Would they then be able to use Sheffield and Wolves riders as Guest's in the Final. 

Apparently not, no. Which is stupid because in a 6 team league, it means u only have options from 2 teams, just doesn't make sense but then no speedway rule does 

2 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Sorry for that  

Your an irritatingly annoying wally. That's better 

go away you sad clown :nono:

Sad person :unsure:  stop looking in the mirror :t:

23 minutes ago, NSS1 said:

Sad person :unsure:  stop looking in the mirror :t:

Wish you was looking in your rear view mirror Thursday when you were going like 20mph in a 50 zone ya slow bar steward meaning I had to overtake you, and then u had the nerve to flash me about 100 times,  next time don't drive to Sheffield, stay at home :nono:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

Apparently not, no. Which is stupid because in a 6 team league, it means u only have options from 2 teams, just doesn't make sense but then no speedway rule does 

I kinda get why they have done that though. Once I think we knocked Swindon out in the SF and then used Morris and Batch to help us win the league and they would get a league winners medal for it! Lol. 

10 hours ago, spin king said:

Quick question.

Would they then be able to use Sheffield and Wolves riders as Guest's in the Final. 

No idea but I'd imagine so

I'm any other season both the Aces and Panthers would be certs to qualify, but this year teams seem to be better away from home, so its still all to play for, especially at boro as I still think Wolves have a good chance.

2 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

Wish you was looking in your rear view mirror Thursday when you were going like 20mph in a 50 zone ya slow bar steward meaning I had to overtake you, and then u had the nerve to flash me about 100 times,  next time don't drive to Sheffield, stay at home :nono:

Who went to Sheffield??? And wasn't it Monday not Thursday that's  today but I guess that's  another  error from you :t: 

33 minutes ago, NSS1 said:

Who went to Sheffield??? And wasn't it Monday not Thursday that's  today but I guess that's  another  error from you :t: 

It's you. I get worked up that much that a 70 year old man can come on a forum and talk absolute jibberish. 

Trolls tend to be young lonely virgins, not 70 year old blokes with wife's, daughters and a grandchild. You break that trend :nono:

11 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

It's you. I get worked up that much that a 70 year old man can come on a forum and talk absolute jibberish. 

Trolls tend to be young lonely virgins, not 70 year old blokes with wife's, daughters and a grandchild. You break that trend :nono:

Just calm down and enjoy tonight.

Just now, Moranboys said:

Just calm down and enjoy tonight.

Could be you boys enjoying tonight, it's not out the question. Still all to play for. 

12 hours ago, spin king said:

Quick question.

No, only teams not in is (or maybe was?), the rule...

But It is (UK) Speedway, so you never know...

As Dan Bewley rides for Belle Vue and Wroclaw, maybe Woffy, Majic or Artem would be allowed to replace him if he gets injured..? :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

who's 70 ????   :nono: another error :rofl:

2 hours ago, mikebv said:

No, only teams not in is (or maybe was?), the rule...

But It is (UK) Speedway, so you never know...

As Dan Bewley rides for Belle Vue and Wroclaw, maybe Woffy, Majic or Artem would be allowed to replace him if he gets injured..? :rolleyes:

There's probably someone sat at a desk at British Speedway HQ that has read this, and right now is thinking 'Now that's a cracking idea, why didn't I think of it?'

• Haha 1

Question for you Belle Vue regulars - I'm assuming tickets will be available on the gate rather than having to book online?